𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 4

(Btw this is when ink and swad took error and the others)(⚠️ smut warning ⚠️)

Nightmare was pretty late to wake up that morning, which was a shock to him cause he is a light sleeper like very light sleeper. when he turned to say good morning to error, nightmare seen error was not there. Nightmare brushed it off thinking error was downstairs or with raider. Nightmare got up out of his bed and head to raider's room first, nightmare opened only to find a horrifying scene, raider's window was broken and raider was gone. Nightmare began to panic. Nightmare quickly teleported downstairs to look for error and seen he was not there either, only dream, swap, geno, reaper and bluemoon were there. 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣? 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕤 𝕨𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘? Dream asked sitting on the couch. 𝐑𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫! Nightmare said with panic. 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥!? Dream. 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞, 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞. Nightmare said as he began to have a panic attack. Dream notice this and ran over to nightmare. 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣! 𝕀 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕞 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟, 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙 𝕠𝕜.. Dream said, nightmare looked dream in the eyes with his own. Dream could see the worry in nightmares eye. ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕘𝕠 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕚𝕥. Dream said as nightmare calmed down. Nightmare sat down he was calmer but he was rocking back and forth, dream sat beside nightmare and hugged him, bluemoon teleported to the other side of nightmare and hugged him. Swap, geno and reaper all looked with worry. As dream was calming nightmare down, he noticed a paper on the floor near the door. 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕚 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕝. Dream said. 𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐥? 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭. Nightmare said weakly and confused. 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖, 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕖. Dream asked referring to swap. 𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗲! Swap said as he got up and walked over to the door. Swap picked the paper and walked back over to the couch and handed the paper to dream. Dream grabbed the paper from swap and read it, dreams face was in shock. Once he was done reading it, dream looked over to nightmare and back at the paper. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲? Nightmare asked. Dream was hesitant to hand the paper to nightmare, dream knew what nightmare was like when he was beyond mad...lets just say it gets bloody fast. 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣....𝕚𝕗 𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕒𝕡𝕖𝕣, 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕤𝕟𝕒𝕡. Dream said. 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐢 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐩? Nightmare asked with confusion. Dream handed nightmare the paper. Nightmare read the paper, dream could sense and see the rage in nightmare rise as he read it. Nightmares grip on the paper was so hard it began to tare. Nightmares eye twitch but, he still had a smile on his face. 𝔹-𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣? Dream asks with fear, not for nightmare but the fear of what will happen. Nightmare calmly looked at dream. 𝐘𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬. Nightmare said throughout his teeth. 𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕠𝕜? Dream asked. Geno, swap, reaper and even bluemoon couldn't help but shake in fear due to the negative aura rising. Nightmare didn't answer dreams question. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫. Nightmare said as he made a portal to swads au(for those who don't know his au is swapdreamtale). Nightmare was the first to walk through, dream and swap followed behind, geno stayed with reaper to protect the bluemoon since he was still weak from teleporting dream and swap there. The portal then closed. Dream advised that they stay far behind nightmare, swap was quite confuse on why. 𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼 𝘄𝗲𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘆. Swap aske with concern. 𝔹𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖, 𝕚𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕞 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕜 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕟𝕠𝕨, 𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕕. Dream said. 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁? Swap asked. 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥...𝕞𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕓𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔. Dream said. 𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕖, 𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗. Dream said referring to the apple incident. Nightmare came to a stop right in front of swads castle, dream gathered the courage to walk up nightmare and tap him on the arm, nightmare turned around to face dream but, his face was blacked out and he had a creepy smile.