Help me with your kiss

Yunjin was a solo singer and in a group in the same time. Of course there were some unique members that were really attractive, but the one who catched her eyes and made her to a lovesick puppy was Chaewon.

She really did attract her so much and this from the start, where she had her long brown hair. Now she has a bob and its black, which made Yunjin only fall harder for her.

Yunjin was for Chaewon her comfort person, who always had her back and was a happy virus for her. And of course Chaewon had these fanboys, that annoyed Yunjin to the moon and back. The fangirls wouldnt be a big problem, but these fanboys were her biggest enemies. "What do they know about Chaewon? They literally dont know anything!" Yunjin screamed in her pillow.

On a friday night, they were in the preparing room, preparing themselfes for the concert. They all looked fine, nothing was wrong, until she saw Chaewon. She looked some kind of sick and also looked like that she would faint sooner or later.

"Hey Chaewon, is everything alright? You dont look fine" the blonde asked "Oh yes! Im doing so good im about to dance and sing better than ever!" the bob answered, but her attitude was clearly way different. "Chae honestly I can do your parts, you dont need to act like that" Yunjin replied.

"No im seriously doing fine Yunjinnie you dont need to worry" Chaewon responded, Yunjin gave up.

Antifragile is a pretty energetic dance, so it would be bad for Chaewon.

The preformance finally began, the intro playing up loudly, fearnots screaming their lungs out as good as possible. Everything went fine as always, nothing was wrong, but Yunjin wasnt expecting to let this happen.

In the middle of the preformance, Chaewon suddenly stumbled. There was no sign of something wrong, but then in the next second, Chaewons body hit the floor. The rest of the members gasped and shouted the shorter ones name. Fearnots screamed in shock.

Chaewon had a heart attack.

"Chaewon!" The members said in unison. Yunjin, as her biggest lovesick puppy, was the one who was worried the most. The staff was taking too long and If she wouldnt do anything, they would lose their precious leader forever.

"Fuck it" Yunjin mumbled to herself and ran towards Chaewons lifeless body. She was now ducked till she reached her body and the next thing she did shocked everyone. The tall girl closed the other girls nose, took a very deep breath and quickly closed the gap between them. When she was out of breath, she parted their lips, took a another deep breath and kissed her again.

She did this again and again, till the older one woke up, catching for oxygen. Yunjin saw it and immediatly checked up on her. "Chaewon! Are you okay!?" Yunjin asked and hugged her tightly "Yunjin-ah, whats going on?" Chaewon asked as she hugged back. The younger one explained everything and the girl was completly in shock. She turned her microphone off, so did Yunjin and asked with a suprised face "You..kissed me to save me?" "I would do anything for you pupu".

After the kiss, things have been awkward between them, fearnots started even to ship them. But If Yunjin was being honest, she didnt mind at all. It only made her more delusional and more of a lovesick puppy.

Some weeks later, Yunjin decided that she had enough of the awkwardness but also of the distance. When their practicing came to an end, the 21 years old grabbed the 22 years olds hand and went to her to a room, which was safe from all the cameras and which the staff didnt even know that it exsisted.

Yunjin closed the door and pushed Chaewon on the cold wall, trapping her. "Why have you been ignoring me lately?" Yunjin asked seriously, which suprised Chaewon, because she was never this serious. "I dont know what youre talking about Yunjin-ah" Chaewon responded, breaking the intense eye contact "Chae, dont lie to me. After the concert you have been ignoring me but also began to be very distant towards me" Yunjin cleared up.