17

*

The very next day,the manager called for Alexander to come and meet him.

"You called for me sir?" Alexander said as soon as he got to the manager's place, Mr Cooper.

"Yes. Take your seat."

Alexander sat down.

"So I know you have not been happy about what the industry made you do..." Mr Cooper started.

Alexander didn't say anything,just look at him blankly.

Mr Cooper sighed.

"Anyways due to the disgrace Bianca made herself do,the industry no longer wants to have anything to do with her anymore."

"Good."

"So now you can announce to everyone that the news is not true. Thank GOD,you neither confirmed it nor deny it. So now you can deny it properly." Me Cooper said waiting to get an reaction from Alexander.

"Ok. I want to ask a question."

"Sure go ahead."

"Do you think I'll agree to it just because the industry said so?"

(A/N: It just come to me now that I never gave the industry a name. So I'll just name it NET National Entertainment Telecast.)

"I don't know you tell me. Would you have abide to NET bidding?"

"What do you think?" Alexander said standing up.

"Now if you would let me go,I'll like to take my leave." Alexander said bowing to him.

He left. Mr Cooper watch him leaves and he sigh.

<ANOTHER NET INDUSTRY>

"What the fuck Bianca?" A middle aged woman barked at Bianca.

Bianca and some other people who are her background dancer were in front of Mrs Gupta.

Mrs Gupta is the manager for Bianca. She never like Bianca from when she started working for her but it is her job.

So she just accept whatever it is Bianca does. She really wish they assign her to someone else.

"Why are you shouting on me? It is not like am the one that I'm the one that posted it." Bianca said rudely.

"Yh but you are the one in this video right?"

Bianca was silent.

"I don't think you know what this would cause the company. First there's this new artist in town, Secret star and she's taking over your spot world wide and now your action will just make your spot drop drastically." Mrs Gupta said angrily.

"Look nobody can't come from nowhere and say she wants to take my spot. I'm the number one under Female K-pop,so don't say that."

"Bianca you need to go online and clarify your name before it gets out if hands."

"It's simple. I'll just say I was jealous because some girl knows my boyfriend's house and I don't know,so got a little jealous." Bianca said as it that is the ultimate solution.

"You think that would work?" Mrs Gupta asked skeptical.

"It would. Chill. Now get out. I have an announcement to make." She ordered Mrs Gupta.

Mrs Gupta just went out.

"And you what are you waiting for?" Bianca barked at them making them scramble away.

Bianca brought out her phone and was about to log in to her Instagram when she got a notification that TFA Alexander has posted.

She quickly went to it and she screamed. Alexander posted.