#virginityisoverparty

hiii guys another freaky warning so skip if uncomfy okay thanks enjoy bye!!!!

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Jake and Jungwon sit in a cozy corner of a local café, the warm glow of the hanging lights making the place feel even more inviting. It's late, and the bakery is empty, the display cases mostly bare, with the faint smell of baked goods still lingering in the air.

They're enjoying a sweet treat while going about their weekly debrief. It's almost weird how much they have to discuss, despite being together practically every day. Their conversation goes from how Jake ended up passing that one bio test (he still has no idea why Jungwon was that shocked) to shit-talking everyone they've ever interacted with. Jake can't think of another way he'd want to spend a Friday night. Well–actually, making out with Heeseung doesn't sound too bad right about now, but Jake digresses. Jungwon is cool too.

"Yeah and then Sunghoon kept sending me thirst traps and shit, then all of a sudden he was sending me voice notes of himself sobbing over Yeonjun. Like, snot and all it was so gross–"

Jungwon is cut off by a bell, signaling that the door was opened. What kind of shitty person would come in here five minutes before closing, Jake thinks. Of course, he and Jungwon are exceptions. The lady who owns the bakery has dementia and is convinced that Jungwon is her grandson so they get free food (they leave the money in the tip jar because they feel guilty) and they don't have to adhere to the two-hour seating limit.

When Jake looks up, he's met with exactly the type of inconsiderate person who would disturb Jungwon's "grandma" just before closing time. Standing there is none other than his super evil arch-nemesis, Kim Minjeong. Of course, she just had to ruin Jake's previously delightful evening.

"I don't even want my waffle anymore," Jake slumps in his chair, his face contorted into a deep frown as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"Oh, I'll eat it," Jungwon grins, reaching for Jake's fork. His hand barely grazes the handle before Jake swiftly smacks it away, sending the fork clattering onto the table. Jake scoops up another bite and shoves it into his mouth.

"No!" Jake snaps, glaring at Jungwon, his cheeks puffed out with food.

The sound of the fork clinking against the table catches Minjeong's attention. She glances over at Jake and Jungwon, her bright smile widening with recognition. Jake's eyes widen in mild horror. He involuntarily flinches as if trying to subtly evade her notice. His hand makes a feeble attempt to wave her off, but it freezes awkwardly mid-air, torn between a hesitant greeting and a silent plea for her to stay away.

With a quick nod and a friendly wave, she gestures towards them and, with a hint of exaggerated politeness, strides over to the counter to place her order. She greets Jungwon's fake grandma, who smiles warmly back at her. Jake can see right through the act.

He can't help but sulk, his shoulders slumping and a pout forming on his face. He huffs quietly, staring down at his half-eaten waffle with a mix of frustration and resignation. It's clear he's not pleased about Minjeong's presence. If Jungwon was a good friend, he would suggest some sort of escape plan right now.

Minjeong is smart, pretty, and seemingly perfect in every way. Her glossy, auburn hair falls right above her shoulders, and her big, expressive eyes always seem to sparkle. She has a smile that could charm anyone, and her flawless skin always looks like it belongs in a skincare commercial. God, Jake really wishes she was ugly.