Vortex To The Core

Delilah to Demon Core TF/TG/MC and Noah to Nebula Void TF/TG/MC

Here is the inspiration for this chapter!

Delilah was a 40 year old woman who was the mother of two children, being Tiffany and Noah. She was a sweet and caring mother who could do no wrong.

She was also married to Mark, who is now Exclamation Mark. She and Mark were friends until 9th grade, where she confessed her feeling, and Mark accepted.

Ever since then, they had been a loving couple and eventually had Tiffany and Noah. But then, it all suddenly went in the worst directions possible.

Noah was a 17 year old boy who was the older brother of Tiffany. But ever since then, he had missed his younger sister dearly.

Now, Delilah and Noah were just trying to figure out why Animatic is doing this, who he is, and etc.

Noah thought he was a dangerous experiment who escapes from a lab.

Meanwhile, Delilah thought that Animatic was a dangerous demon who was converting other poor, unfortunate souls into other demons.

Then, Noah and Delilah both had heard a knock on a door. Delilah told Noah to stay here, and then went over to the front door.

When she opened it and looked around, she didn't find anything. She then looked down to see...an actual demon core, who was all pals white with a light blue screwdriver in it. She also saw a small Nebula Void plush, which instead of being a tabby, it was calico patterned with a red color on it.

Delilah thought this was strange, but being naive, she thought it was probably nothing and then picked up the two things and went back inside.

She decided to show the strange colored demon core and the strange plush to Noah, who slowly realized that something was very...very off...

Then, the two objects had hopped out of Delilah's arms and then started shifting shapes and directions...until they had now looked like...

"HI! MY NAME IS ANIMATIC!" Animatic happily greeted.

"And I'm Maneki Neko!" Maneki Neko formally introduced herself.

Then, Maneki Neko had hopped onto Animatic as he grabbed both Delilah and Noah and then POP! all four of them were gone...

Delilah and Noah had now found themselves in the Animatic Battle world...with the grass being very flat, and the bushes being red.

Then, Maneki Neko ran over to Noah and then held him back and held a firm and fight grip on him and then bit into his neck (MANEKI NEKO IS PART VAMPIRE CONFIRMED)! While Animatic grabbed Delilah and bit into her arm!

Then, the transformations began...

Maneki Neko then threw Noah UP INTO THE FREAKING SKY HOLY SUGAR ICED TEA!!! As Animatic had LITERALLY RIPPED DELILAH'S ARMS OFF!!! WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING?!?!

Delilah then looked down to see her legs turning more skinny and skinny until they were basically twigs and also pitch black for some reason.

Then she felt her whole body slowly and painfully shifted shape and direction until she basically looked like a whole demon core...withoit the screwdriver. But that can be fixed!

As her tongue basically turned into a red screwdriver, and could still talk, she felt a jolt to her womanhood. She shinoered slightly as she felt her womanhood shriveled up into nothingness. Even though she was genderless, she now felt like a...HE!

Then his nose and ears sunk into his head his hair fell out into clumps. His eyes and mouth were also just basicly gone, finishing his transformation.

"Ow...wait...why do I sound British?!" Delilah yelped when he heard his new voice.

"How...this...this shouldn't be possibAAAAAAGH!!!" Delilah screamed in pain when he felt the mental changes starting.

Demil corah felt memories of his childhood slowly fading...high school? More like bye school. College? That's no such thing to him. Relationships? With the accent, he might have a chance...probably.

Demol Cora groaned in pain when most of his childhood memories were gone. He then remembered that he was competing on Animatic Battle, on a team called Object Fool!

Now, Delilah was dead...and Demon Core remained...

"Ugh...huh? Oh, hello there Maneki!" Demon Core greeted Maneki Neko.

"Hi there! You should go over to your team over there!" Maneki Neko pointed to the Object Fool team and he went over there.

Meanwhile...in SPAAAAAAAAAACE!!!

Noah had basically passed out due to the lack of oxygen. But then he started to grow fur all over his body...then his ears shifted upwards until they looked like cat ears.

Then a tail bursted out from his pants as he completely grew fur on his body. He immediately woke up when he felt a jolt to his manhood.

He felt his manhood then shriveled up into nothingness, and now that he was supposedly genderless, he now felt like a SHE.....

Then, her eyes turned into green cat eyes and her nose turned into a cat nose as her teeth turned into sharp cat teeth. Her clothes then tore up as she was slowly PNG-ified, finishing her physical transformation.

"Meow [WHAT HAPPE- wait...WHY AM I A CAT?!?]?!" Noah meowed.

"Meow [No no no no! This can't be happeni...]...hiss!" Noah hissed when she felt the mental changes happening.

Nebuah Vo felt memories of her childhood slwoly adding away...high school? More like bye school. College? Not sure what that is. Relationships? No bitches now.

Nebua Voice continues to hiss in pain as she felt most of her childhood memories gone. She then remembered that she was competing in Animatic Battle, on a team called team MOST.

Now, Noah was gone...and Nebula Void was here...

"Meow [ow...hm? Oh. I feel the need to check on my team, to make sure they are okay.]" Nebula Void meowed before she started floating down into there.

MEANWHILE...

"Thank you for helping me, dear Maneki!" Animatic happily praises Maneki Neko as he was petting her.

"Yep, my pleasure!" Maneki Neko replied as she purred.

Animatic had then picked her up, placed her on top of his head, and then went off.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Penelope to Pea TF/TG/MC