WHAT DID YOU SAY?!

Me and Sky went to the mall to get some stuff for our party we are hosting at our house tomorrow night. Mom said we could as long as we clean up afterwards (jane didn't think they would) we said we would and that we would stay sober as well to drive everyone home (both of them drive and are 25 and 26 ).They said they would use both cars for their safety and to empty the house quicker. This brought tears to Janes eyes (happy tears). Jane smiled lovingly at her two daughters ."You two have became beautiful, mature ,wise women. I'm so proud of you both". "Thanks mom , we will be on our best behaviour and I have to move soon I don't know about sky" I said .Sky nudged me lightly "when ya leaving and where are you moving" Sky spoke softly.

"I'm moving to LA hopefully in 2 weeks maybe even tomorrow as I haven't heard back from the moving company yet " I said and Sky's jaw dropped . "Wait  what part of LA?" Sky said as if she was piecing a puzzle together

"Nevada as it seems like a nice area to live" I said and she immediately grabbed my phone out of my phone and texted Jade (my Sam and Colby obsessed best friend) and told her to come over .

20 minutes later Jade was outside standing at the door so we let her in and then she questioned me .

(Time skip brought to you by the grind on me dance)

"Im heading to the store what do ye want?" I shout . "COKE FOR ME" Skylar said. "Can u get me a water or some sprite?" My mom asks. "Yes of course mom love ye both" I say

After 10 minutes I arrive at the store . I get out of my car and lock it then I slowly make my way to the entrance and I finally enter the store. I start walking into the drink isle and I bump in to someone's chest and fall down.

"Holy fuck I'm so sorry I should have been looking where I was going" I say in an apologetic tone. The blue eyed boy puts out his hand. "Take my hand and i'll help you up" the blue eyed boy says . I grab his hand lightly and he helps me up. "Sorry for bumping into yo-" I realise who it is . "OMG COLBY!" I exclaim. "NO WAY ALLISON" Colby says.

"Omg it's been forever I heard you started youtube" I say to my childhood best friend. "Ya me and Sam had vine up until it got deleted and then we decided to start youtube" Colby says."Speaking of Sam he's actually here right now so let's go scare him i'll distract  him and you come up behind him and hug him got it?" He says. I nod.This is going to be fun.

A/N
welcome to my sam and colby fan fiction my first one is a sturniolo triplet one so enjoy both of them love y'all and have a good morning/day/night