The Ambush and Scars

Note: The following image is Copyright to its original owner

Warning: This Chapter contains Horror, Blood, Scars and Slight Gory Details

Chapter 1: The Ambush and Scars

Note: The following image is Copyright to its original owner

Chapter 1: The Ambush and Scars

In 1982, Samson Rainsford, Mbeki, Rosabella and his friend are hunting a creature referred to as the "Kaftar" in a cave in Uganda, believed to be a demon that could only be destroyed by fire. After hearing hyena-like laughter, Samson turns off the lights and turns them back on, and both he and Mbeki's friend are attacked by the Kaftar. Mbeki shoots it, but the bullet takes no effect. Mbeki's friend sees the creature attacking Samson and makes a run for the exit but the Kaftar strikes him. Rosabella had no option for her that would lead her to have a bad result that she could do to save them and their lives and now she had unleashed her animalistic claws and leaped at the creature that she's started to clawed on its face and the blood starts seeping out from the creature's face while the hynea creature tries to reach out to her whose clawing its face and the claws had strike her face and leaving her face scarred while the hynea gripped on her face and tossed her like a rag doll and hits on the wall, leaving her to bleed from her face from that result as the hyena creature left with the blood and scars on them for life.

At the hospital medicial bed, two person are on the bed separately and been patched up the wounds from the aftermath of the ambush. The results are stake high to know what the cost would be. Samson Rainsford was scarred and blind his eye while Rosabella just had a scarred and nothing too much damage. She's a miracle to survive and manage to stay alive from Kaftar's ambush. Over the next year, things might change as it landed on 2001 after they had moved to the land of the family name where things could turn something evil and worst case of the scenario soon enough.