How To Become Queen of The Universe; Brittany's Version

Author's Note; I've written fanfics since 2020, and have been a big fan of Ms. Broski respectfully since 2020. I remember being fourteen and watching her videos on her reorganizing her room, and doing calligraphy, and have enjoyed watching her videos on fanfiction and internet degeneracy and eating it up like I've been starved for weeks and a Whopper was placed in front of me. I hope if you're reading this Ms. Broski, and that you enjoy it just as much as I have enjoyed your content. You inspired me to actively seek my passion, just as you have seeked yours with content creation. And so, since you've given me entertainment through your passion, here is my attempt at entertainment through mine.

   Now let's begin the nightmare.

Becoming Queen of Broski Nation

"There is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible."

Never have words rang more true than that of the opening scene of the bee movie. Everyone imagines an unattainable dream, yet only few metaphorically get their fat bodies off the ground. However, one worker bee in the hive of American corporate life had a dream bigger than any of her coworkers.

That bee decided that her wings were not too small for her metaphorical fat little body, and instead her fat little bee body-

"Can you STOP calling me fat?"

Oh, yes, my apologies. I just like the bee movie.

"Rude," Brittany scoffed, looking at the narrator before looking at you. "Get a load of this bitch, calling ME fat. I know that narrator ate a whole box of M&Ms fifteen minutes ago like the big back they are."

Hey! That's... Let's just get to the story.

"You're right," Brittany nods. She pushes her chair away from her desk walks out of her cubicle. She always had an urge to do something better with her life, seeing as how she wasn't doing so well right now-

"Okay, gurl, you're a terrible narrator, how about I just tell the story here, okay?" What? But I- "I have a podcast in an alternate life, lemme just-"

Suddenly Brittany was walking down the hallways of the bank that she worked at with a microphone in her hand. "As of right now, I'm working at a bank. BOR-ING, I know. But, I have a three step plan to fix that," She walked into an office with a white board that already had her plan written out.

In bright pink letters, the words

"NEW INCOME"

were etched into the board with cat stickers around it. "First, all I gotta do is get new income, then," She pointed the microphone to the words in blue underneath the pink ones,

"CONTINUE TO BE HOT"

"Pretty self explanatory, and then finally;" She slapped her hand against the board, gesturing to the final set of words in green that said,

"QUEEN OF THE UNIVERSE"

"And how are you gonna do that?" Asked Stanley, who swiveled around in a black office chair to reveal himself. He was stroking a white cat like the baddy he was. Stanley was Brittany's sidekick, but worse; her best friend.