Dumb Sheldon

Sheldon (Iain Armitage) Paige(Mckenna Grace)

(Two years after S6 E13 A lot has changed Paige's mother forced her to go to ETT college (where Sheldon is) Sheldon never talks to her and ignores her when around her but things are about to change)

Sheldon's POV

(He was in his dorm)

Tomorrow is the end of this semester, then summer holidays are starting oh dear I will ask Dr. Sturgis to reserve the lab. 

Third Person's POV

Someone enters the room and it was Paige "Oh' sorry I thought this was my dorm room" Paige. Sheldon couldn't care less. Then he went to his house he was looking pretty serious and distracted "You must be excited tomorrow the semester's gonna end and oh tomorrow when you are going to be on the top" Mary. "I am not going to be on the top but I am going to be standing on the top of the podium because I am sure that I have scored full marks in the subjects" Sheldon. "I think its nice that there is now the podium photoshoot for those who have scored good" Mary. "With Paige" Missy spoke as she overheard them. Sheldon fell into despair his face turned completely pale. "I am sure that she could have not scored better than me" Sheldon. "Oh isn't it nice!" Mary. "Sometimes I feel like you don't know me" Sheldon. He went to his room. Missy knocked on the door "Come inside" Sheldon. "Tomorrow is going to be exciting isn't it" Missy said while teasing him. "For you, sure" Sheldon groaned. "Why do you hate Paige so much" Missy. "I don't hate her I just don't care about it" Sheldon. "Sure" Missy said in an awkward way. "Ughh" Sheldon. " You never told me about it." Missy. "About what?" Sheldon. "Never mind" Missy.  Sheldon really was excited about the getting to stand on the top of the podium until next day he wasn't. 

When the host on the stage was announcing the name of the students who scored most Sheldon got to know that Paige scored as much marks as he scored and everyone else was also surprised  Sheldon's face fell into despair like someone told him that speed isn't distance divided by time. Missy smirked. He had to stand with Paige but when he looked at her she was looking so beautiful and really got his attention. She was smiling during the photoshoot while he was pretty serious and yet handsome because of his sharp jawline. But they way they looked at each other they could feel tension between them. Sheldon was upset, confused, distracted the whole day .

At Sunday church

Mary saw Linda "Oh isn't it a nice surprise, where is Paige" Mary. "Oh she didn't want to come but guess what she will be coming to this year's bible camp" Linda. Sheldon was listening to them.

At house

Kids get ready for bible camp. "Mom we are teenagers almost young adult don't call us kids and I'm not going to bible camp." Sheldon. "Why, didn't You have fun last time" Mary. " It was really annoying" Sheldon. Missy barged in "Cause he wasn't able to compete Paige". "Well,... that is not not true she is not the reason I don't want to go(yes she is) I am an atheist" Sheldon." Were you not an atheist last time you went there" Mary. "Well I was and I realized that I didn't enjoy it" Sheldon. "Then why don't you go there and tell some atheist facts, you enjoy facts don't you" Mary. Sheldon failed at the argument. "Well,..... darn it okay I will go" Sheldon. "You will love it!" Mary. Sheldon groaned. 

At bible camp

At every table two there were two puzzles kept. Sheldon sat away from others as soon as Paige got there she wanted to sit away from others ( and close to Sheldon). Sheldon was joined by Paige. He had already finished his puzzle. "Why are you sitting here" Sheldon. "Hi Sheldon, well I wanted to sit away from others" Paige. "Don't you like to make friends" Sheldon really emphasized it. "You know I am also an atheist you are also an atheist" Paige. "There are other tables that are also available." As soon as Sheldon said that all the tables got filled as the the other kids came. "Well too late now" Paige. They kept looking at each other without saying a word for 5 minutes. Missy noticed. Sheldon looked away as soon as Pastor Jeff rang prize bell and said "Who is ready for quiz ?" "Me" Everyone. "Come on shout louder  God can't feel the energy" PJ. "That's because he doesn't exist" Sheldon. "Well you nailed it" Paige. "Thanks" Sheldon. She was acting so nervous around him trying to initiate a conversation. She couldn't even try.

At college 

"Evan you will work with Gracie." Dr. Linkletter. "Sheldon you will work with Paige" . 

"Well we are together again" Paige said to Sheldon after the lecture. "What do you mean?" Sheldon. "Well I mean we are working together again meeting again." Paige. "So should I come at your house or You will come at my house" Paige. "I am fine with both but I guess I would be comfortable at my house" Sheldon. "Ok I will see a 6P.M." Paige. 

At Sheldon's House

Sheldon was sitting at breakfast table and waiting for her to arrive, Mary had left the house for some work at church only Missy was at home and Sheldon. Paige arrived at 6:01. "You said you would come at 6 it is 6:01" Sheldon. "Sorry" Paige. Missy was around watching TV she realized that it wasn't Paige's nature to apologize on such stupid things. "So, where should we start" Sheldon. "Wherever you want to" Paige. "Okay we will start by calculating and the angles of variable h for..........." Sheldon. She started to get really nervous around him like she had a crush on him, Sheldon also got a little bit nervous while looking at her and talking to her. Missy noticed as she started observing them. Anybody could tell that Paige has a crush on Sheldon( but not Sheldon). After she went to her house. "Oh boy she was acting so weird today" Sheldon. Mary came into house. "Well looks like you got the work done, how was everything?" Mary. "It was fine I really got the the work done Paige was acting so weird today she might as well be diagnosed with lupus" Sheldon. Mary frowned. 

Later

Sheldon was in his room. Missy knocked. "Come inside" Sheldon. "Sheldon, did you notice anything odd today" Missy. "There are a lot of odd things that get noticed by me everyday can you be a little more specific" Sheldon. "About Paige?.." Missy. "Oh I think she might have lupus did you you see how red she was, but she was also not acting normal she was nervous that is not a symptom of lupus I think she may not have it after all" Sheldon. " You are so Dumb Sheldon  " Missy. "How dare you, you are the one who thinks emotionally and ignore logic, if someone is dumb its you!" Sheldon. "That is not what I meant but there are somethings that should be thought about emotionally" Missy. "What do you exactly mean, I don't even know what you are talking about" Sheldon. "Sheldon can you please keep your volume down Mom and Dad should not be hearing about it" Missy. "About what?" Sheldon. "Never mind" Missy. Sheldon frowned. 

(Play the song at the top while reading this song) At college. 

Sheldon noticed Paige as she was entering her cheeks weren't red or even pink. "As always Sheldon and you too Paige broke the curve" Dr. Linkletter. Sheldon went to his dorm. He was studying, and someone knocked on the door. He groaned. It was Paige. He opened the door. "Oh this is the wrong dorm room" Sheldon. "No it isn't, I wanted to talk to you about something" Paige. "Come in" Sheldon. "You know how last time I knocked on your door" Paige. "Yes, but you didn't knock you opened the door and said Oh' sorry I thought it was my dorm room." Sheldon. "It wasn't exactly a mistake, I wanted to tell you something" Paige. "That you lied?" Sheldon. They started to look into each other's eyes as they were talking. "I want to ask a question" Paige. "Okay" Sheldon. "Does your heart ever beats faster than usual or does your stomach flutter when you are around me?" Paige.  "Yes, I mean all the time I don't know why?" Sheldon. "I think I may have a cru- Sheldon cut off Paige and said "I know what you are doing?". Their hearts started racing their faces turned red. They slowly walked towards each other without saying a word. Paige held his face and kissed him on lips he kissed her back. They having wet lip kisses(No tongue involved). After kissing for about 15 minutes they backed away. "I could've died my heart was beating around 150bpm" Sheldon. "I am now sure that I have a crush on you" Paige. "

If you liked this story pls comment or any suggestion if you have.