ִֶָ 𓂃10 dairy 🎀

I was 19 when i started writing the dairy, seconds year of my university.

He was a year above me. Rich,kind, gentleman, caring, responsible and good looking. Fight me but I'll never accept that there is any other man like Jay.

I was lucky enough to get close to him but unlucky to be friend-zoned by him.

"You are my bestfriend so yes, you'll help me with this" he once said. Ouch!!

But this was nothing compared to the pain I felt when he told me he got a girlfriend.

He looked soo excited and happy in that moment that I had to play along.

Control jungwon control  I continually told myself whenever I saw them together.

It was your fault to ever fall for him. My heart told me and it was so damn true.

I tried to move on by falling for someone else but i couldn't. I only had one heart and that belonged to someone who wasn't mine.

Eventually,this guy from my class confess to me. Perfect. I didn't told him "I love you too" but I did say "try making me fall for you"

He tried everything to make me fall.

It took me two months to finally feel something for him. He was a cute guy so i eventually thought of giving him a chance.

"Dude your playing him soo well"
"He soon will fall for you and than break up,boom" i overheard his friends talking with him.

Games. People like playing games but this time I was the game.

I didn't have the heart to tell him that I got to know about his plans but I did tell him to stop trying to make me fall.

I wanted to breakdown in someone's arms. Someone

I knocked on his door hoping for comfort. He came out looking handsome as always. I told him everything and he comforted me.

"Shh baby,you don't deserve to be crying" he comforted rubbing my back while I cried between his arms.

The next day,I only thing I knew is that that guy was on his knees, begging me for my forgiveness.

This was all Jay's doing.

"Why did you do that?" I asked treating his wounds

"Because he hurt you"

It's nothing jungwon. He's just being nice

"You shouldn't have done that. Look, your hurt too now"

"Doesn't matter. For you I'm ready to be hurt"

Dear dairy, he's making it hard for me. How can I not love him if he's like this?

Eventually,he too broke up with his girlfriend due to her falling out of love.

Took him months to heal.

Dear dairy,I look good today. White suit looks good on me. He looks hot,god,what did I do to deserve this??

My diary about him ended exactly on our wedding, wedding

It feels strange to be marrying someone you thought would never be yours.

Here,I wasn't the only one in love.
I wasn't the only one jealous.

"You look hot Mr Park Jungwon" he whispered in my ears while we were greeting our guests

"You look edible my dear husband" i whispered back receiving a chuckled from him

"Let's go home fast. Can't wait to give you some spa" he said squeezing my waist

"Duh,i don't really like spa"

"Really?? Last time I checked you liked being fingered by me"

Vote