introduction

"It's a dream it's just a dream " , she was murmured to herself while sleeping on her bed . She was neither awake nor sleeping . She knew it was dream but still it felt real. She was trying to make herself understand that it was just a dream and wake up .
A sound of screaming echo in her ears . She don't know where the loud screaming sound came from . But that helps to woke her up .  When She open her eyes , she saw her self in the mirror ,which is  infront of the bed . She found a relief after wokeup.
She heard sound of steps comming closure and closure towards the room, and it stop infront of the door . The door was opened , she was surprised because she saw that. .......

     .        She was sitting in her garden with a book named " Me and Someone" . " It's my favourite book , but if I was the writer of this story ,I want to change its ending. Everyone  deserve a happy ending , even if they are character of the book ." She murmured  to herself. 

" Arina , baby come here , we have to go now , otherwise we missed the flight ." Mom said .
She closed the book and sat in the car.

Arina and her mama are going to their new home , To start a new business, i happy too because

Arina and her mama are going to their new home , To start a new business, i happy too because.I will get new inspirations there for my paintings. I love paintings , it's my only passion . I have worked a lot earlier too on my paintings . Some of my paintings are also displayed in the museum.

We took our flight and reached our destination.
We booked a cab from the airport and went to the address .

I can't imagine, we are infront of the big gate , Our car went inside and my eyes remained open.