Angry Jimin 2

Hello everyone there is the 3rd part of my story...

So let's start 💜💜...

Enjoy 😍😍...

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

At Jimin side in his office cabin we see that Jimin has pinned Heena near tha wall will holding her neck and glaring her with blood shoot eyes Heena is really very scared she's shivering from the fear she try to say something but nothing is coming from her mouth she's sweating badly and she try to free herself from Jimin grip but no use and soon she start getting out of breath but look like Jimin is didn't care about it he's just blind in anger but after sometime Jimin just harshly leave Heena will pushing her on the ground as Jimin leave her she start coughing and breathing heavily her whole face turned red she's sitting on the ground will rubbing her chest for normal breath and Jimin just stand there will closing her fist tightly trying to control his anger and after 15 minutes finally Heena get normal and when Jimin notice it he just come near her and hold her arms tightly and make her stand forcefully then ask her dangerously will gritting his teeth...

Jimin- tell me honestly Heena why the hell you cheat on me and change the business papers with Mr. Maan, I'm asking you one last time and I want an honest answer or else I'll kill you right there right now...

Heena (will shuttering and sweating in fear)- H..he b..bl...blackm...blackmail me by showing my some in.. inap..propriate pics, I..I'm s...sorry j..Jimin I didn't w..want to b..but I don't have any other o..option please fo...forrgive me...

And she suddenly hugged Jimin and start crying... Jimin just stand still without saying anything and getting softer and his eyes turned teary after hearing Heena and he about to hug back her and counsell her but suddenly after some second Jimin come back to scence and push her lightly and said

Jimin- if I get to know that you are lying then be ready for consequences

And he walk away but stop at the door and said- clean this mess before I come back...

And walk away...after some hours at night we can see Jimin is sitting

in his room corner and everything is messy around him, his one hand has a drink bottle and the other hand is bleeding and he's saying something slowly will greeting his teeth and look at an album on the wall with red shot eyes

Jimin- Because of you all I became like this you all are the reason behind it, I hate you Kim Seok-jin, Min Yoon-gi, Jung Ho-seok, Kim Nam-Joon, Kim Tae-hyung, Jeon Jung-Kook...I hate you all I was not like this heartless person what you get by making me like this, you, you all don't want me in your team right then why the hell you did all this fake drama, because of you all I hate myself, I hate my name I hate the people I used to love, I hate the music in which I used to leave a life, I lost my everything, I lost myself, I lost my A...Army, because of you, you all are cheater and everyone is a cheater there's nothing like love, respect, care, family nothing everything is joke, there's no heart, no feelings, nothing everything is just wast of time, you all want someone else in my place you were regretting because of me in your team in your eyes, life I'm a looser infact all of that is just fake, everything is Lie, I hate you all...

❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
How's it guys, did you enjoy it, if yes then do vote, comments and follow... Love you 😘 😘

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Next part- BTS in India...

Byy Byy