62

I suddenly fell Ill, that's why couldn't update chapter last night.
Next chapter after 300+ votes and 100+ comments..
Happy reading....
Enjoy the chapter...!

"You.. You tricked me?? "
Came her shaky voice which made abhimaan sigh as he got to know, this time there won't be any escape.

"Archana..! Baby loveee , listen to me.
It's nothing.. Absolutely nothing, just  close your eyes and sleep and everything will be normal again. "
Taking her hand into his caressing her knuckle, she wiggled in his grip.

"So, with that, you can again say, I had a bad dream just like last time?
He let out a dry chuckle nodding his head in approval, "
While archana looked at his neutral face which scaring her more.

"Don't you have any gulit? Because you, people are dead."
She gulped the lump that formed in her throat.

"Not at all they deserve this and I give people what they deserve and stop letting your tears out for this shitty creatures, let's go, we will go for a drive today. "
He tried to lift her up but she slapped his hand raising on to her feet.

"Please.. Please I need some.. Some alone time.. I will go with driver. "
She didn't lift her gaze from her feet bitting her lower lip controlling her sobs.

Baby..! You must had a bad dream.

Baby? Me killed some one, like seriously??

His words rang in her ears, her eyes got closed fluttering the tears down her cheeks, being ashamed of herself being so dumb. She wiped her tears and looked at abhimaan before walking away from there, followed by abhimaan, she got into the car and gestured the driver to go.

I can't even imagine myself being Infront of a criminal.

How can someone can kill Rana?

App tho kitne sensitive ho?
She bursted out in cries not before turning on the partition which divided her and the driver.
All she can see is abhimaan shooting people, which shook her soul to the care, witnessing murder isn't a normal thing for her, instead the most traumatizing thing.
Her cried became louder and louder with every moment..
She is crying not for the people who are dead, but for him, for her husband who shot them, witnessing a side that she never expected in her wild dreams.
She wiped her tears composed herself when the car stopped finally reaching the palace.
Her head automatically turned back feeling abhimaan, as she anticipated, abhimaan too, out from his car and staring at her, she broke the eye contact.
He tried to approach her but she showed her palm.

"Stop there! Stop right there, nhi thi, achha nhi hoga. "
Even though she know, one shout enough for her to shut her mouth, but she tried to act brave.
Fear started gripping her senses when he kept stepping forward while she got rooted in her place,
Abhimaan looked at her fear stricken face, which he hates to the core, caressing her cheek with back of his hand, he held her head and kissed her forehead and stepped back.
That act of his left her in tears which she controlled walking in.

"So, this gonna be tough again."
He said to himself ruffling his hair following her from a little distance.
He settled himself on the couch, while ran upstairs. Abhimaan rubbed his face in pure frustration,
She is all silent means, something is running in her mind.

"Is this calm before storm?"
He questioned to himself  leaning back to the couch.
His chain of thoughts got broken, when avyaan and shaurya barged in

"Bhai? Abh kya hoga? "
They got to know through the guards.

"Nothing! She got to know the truth, now she has no chance except accepting it. "
Came abhimaan's reply