𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 = 12

Chapter = 12

Pulling away from Anushka Vanni looked at Virat and Rohit ," Bhai ... Ro bhaiyya say something what happend? Aren't you happy about us ?" She asked with an almost crying face.

Rohit and Virat both looked at eachother and nodded. They both got up from their positions and said together, " We ... don't ... have ... any ... PROBLEM " just the Second they finished the room filled up with laughter and shouts.

The boys hugged eachother, Anushka and Shanaya congratulated Vaani. Vaani then went to her brothers and hugged them ," Thaank you bhaiyyas ... I love you guys really !!" She said and again everyone laughed.

After pulling apart from the hug Virat called ," Shubman !" Shubman stepped up then said ," Yes bhai ?" He felt a bit nervous and that was audible in his voice.

" Don't worry ... I won't eat you up but one thing I wanna warn you about is ... Vaani is my precious little baby ... she is not only my sister but my own child, whom I've raised by myself so anything that bothers her bothers me as well ... so take good care of her and don't hurt her ... okay ?" Virat said all of this by holding Shubman's hand.

Everyone present there become emotional after hearing him. Vaani continuously wipes her tears while Anushka was so stunned to even speak. Ishan and Tilak admired Virat while Rohit thought about his sister, Shanaya.

It's not like he will not approve if Shanaya says that she likes someone. But that someone has to be perfect for his dear sister. He himself has done love marriage so he supports love marriage but still as a big brother it's his duty to secure his little sister's life.

" Ro bhai " Rohit was fully focused on his thoughts that he didn't heard when Vaani called him so Virat gave a small nudge to him ," Ye-yeah Vaani say !!" Rohit answered.

" Where are you lost bhai ? Forget that ... are you happy about us ?" Vaani asked, excitement dangling in her eyes. Rohit smiled affectionaly then caressed her hair ," Sabse jyada" The moment those golden words left his lips Vaani tightly hugged him which Rohit returned.

[ more than everyone]

Rohit then gestured for Shubman to join the hug which he did. Like that the evening went on, everyone present in the hotel except for the hotel management and the press media knows about Vaani and Shubman. Virat has already spoken to their mother about this matter and surprisingly their mother also approved them. Now only left Shubman's parents.

____________________________________________________

Match Time :-

Virat and Rohit both has reached the field for the toss. The umpire has given the coin to Virat to gave it to Rohit for the toss. Rohit tossed the coin in the air while Virat shouted Heads.

The coin fell down showing Heads, Virat jumped a little then hugged Rohit saying," I think all my bad luck are going away " Rohit laughed then patted his back.

Here in the VIP stands Vaani, Shubman and Shanaya were seating on a row with Ritika and Anushka, who were carrying both sleeping Samaira and Vamika.

Vaani and Shubman were holding hands secretly while Shanaya was busy in checking Ishan out. She didn't knew for how long she's been checking him out. Ishan was down on the field doing some warm ups.

Shubman noticed it but he didn't wanted to make things awkward while saying something stupid so he asked ," Aren't you the cameraman?" Vaani quickly turned her head in his direction. Shanaya looked at him with a confused look.

" I'm not a " cameraman " Shubman but a photographer " Shanaya corrected him with a sarcasm visible in her words. Vaani laughed only while Shubman sulked at this moment.