Reversed

Aubrey, known as Bre. She works for Simon Cowel at a young age, she can't disturb the celebrities Simon has to meet with. She is just one of the assistants of Simon Cowell, just another servant. One day she accidentally bardges in of One Directions room to ask them if they need anything, but she finds them...High. They act funny and asks her to join them etc. Three days later they tell her sorry and they are all sobered up, you find out that their personalities are actually totally reversed.Louis was the responsible one, Harry was the mysterious one, Zayn was Irish and carefree, Niall is the Flirt, and Liam is crazy and funny. She was so astonished, she couldn't help, but feel a little sad. What made them was their personalities, they were all a lie? she needed to help them find their real selves because she knew something was wrong, this couldn't be them.she loved them to bits, but you know they aren't very good actors, they could've never pulled that off. Aubery had to help them find their true selves, will someone or someones fall in love with her? Will she find out some secrets of theirs? This is all just too much for Aubrey, can she handle it? Hell ya.

*Coming Soon*