Still no chapter name 3

| PERCY'S POV |

The next day, I saw all of the demigod royalty at the beach, having a little beach day, I guess. Since they were all wearing swimsuits. Nimue seemed really happy, somehow. Even tho she was literally sobbing last night, 

I decided to join them, I wanted to be their friend, I don't need anymore enemies. Nimue doesn't seem scared to get any enemies tho.  

Nimue said to me "sorry, dude. This little beach hangout is for real demigods. With actual achievements." 

I spoke, a little mad, and a little angry. "Actual achievements? I've fought Kronos!" 

And nimue laughed. She looked at me and said "oh! Your serious. Just because you fought a titan and held a sky, doesn't mean you're a real demigod. I've been stabbed in the heart and survived. And got slit directly in a blood vessel. If I stabbed you in the heart, I don't think you'd last a second, bitch." 

I scoffed and walked away, nimue said "come back when you have actual achievements."

She gasped when I turned around and ran at her, trying to attack her, until I heard a voice that sounded extremely angry. It screamed "DONT YOU FUCKING DARE." And water grabbed my wrists and turned into a bit of a solid that looked like chains. 

The godly version of me appeared. I said "uh... she was making me angry! Not my fault! Now let me go!" And he said "absolutely not. YOU LITTLE FUCK ATTACKED MY DAUGHTER!" Grabbing me by the neck, I could feel his nails digging into my neck, nimue got up and tapped his shoulder, he looked at her, then me, and let me go.

Nimue said "father. It's fine. He's new, and weak. He doesn't understand rules for this world. Let it go, please." And he left. 

Nimue looked at me and said "just because I saved your pathetic ass, doesn't mean I consider you a friend. It takes a lot for me to consider someone a friend. The best I consider you as is a person. Not a nobody, and not a somebody. Person. And that's not good. That's just a little above nobody to me. Now leave." 

I said to her "leave just like your father?" 

She responded "Atleast mine wasn't a coward to become a father. Yours was just a fucking puss."

I was a little speechless. But I rolled my eyes and left, muttering insults.

NIMUE'S POV |

I stared at Percy as he walked away, and went back to the beach, I decided to go swimming and went underwater, I could breathe, obviously. I have slightly invisible gills, theyre not super visible but a little bit. I have shark teeth and a little fin, that most people do notice and just don't ask about. I'm the daughter of the sea god, it's not surprising. 

I saw a great white and decided to boop it on the nose. Sea animals don't get angry at me, I've never really understood why, animals don't understand ranks unless something is bigger. That's how they know ranks, if something is bigger, they think it's stronger. 

That's not really true for people in my universe, tho. If something is bigger, it's not stronger. We don't assume levels of power here. We assume fighting skills here. Power, and skills, aren't the same. Power is multiple things. Skill, is.. I'm extremely bad at explaining, sorry.

I went back to the shore and floated in the shallow area, I saw another demigod, one of the other princesses, the daughter of goddess of war and goddess of heros, lyssa. She was sick when the alternates arrived yesterday, so she didn't get to meet them yet.

I walked over to lyssa and said "hey! Lyssa! You doing good, girly?"

She chuckled and said "good as always, nimue. You're in a amazing mood, today!"