Chapter 2

It's been weeks since Hermes leave in Philippines to start her new life in U.S. with her parents. While Yves is on her way now to go in Cebu, Peregrine and Wieffa drop her at the airport and they three bid a goodbye to each other.

"So, see you soon bitches?" Yves said smirking.

"See you seen" Peregrine and Wieffa said in unison.

Yves start to walk in at the airport as she bid her last goodbye to them and disappear at the sight. Peregrine and Wieffa look at each other.

"So, it's look like, were the only two left now." Wieffa said and take a deep breath.

Peregrine just 'hmm' in response as she nod her head at agreement.

....

Days had past till the first day of school came in, Peregrine woke up early because she didn't want to be late.

She take her mourning routine after that she made her way at the dining area and take some breakfast with her uncle, the owner of the university she was in.

After they both done eating, her uncle decide to invite Peregrine at his car so that he can guide his niece at the university.

"Behave yourself Peregrine, okay?"

Her uncle said looking at her. She knew what he was talking about. She nod before to response.

"Yes, uncle Steve" Peregrine said, smiling.

"Good, let's go?" Her uncle said, Peregrine just smiled and made her way at the car.

After a moment they arrive at the university, all the students start to look at her way, will it's his uncle's car after all.

As her uncle hope out at the car she arrange her look first as she hold her bag and hold the car door to open it and got out, but before she could even close the door someone caught her attention, someone was behind the tree and was looking at her, she didn't see the face because itwas wearing a mask and all black clothes.

She close the door while still staring at the person behind the tree, not wanting to lost the contact.

"Uncle, can you go first, i have to check something, thank you"

She said as she walk towards the tree to approach the mystery person behind it.

As she was near the person behind the tree disappeared, Peregrine run towards it to catch the mystery person, but to her surprise she didn't see anyone.

Nothing's in there, 'what was that?" She said at her thoughts.

...

It's now already afternoon, there class just end soshe decided to go at her locker first to check her things. She open her locker and see a box.

"A box?"

She said in curiosity, she look around and see no one, all the students are at the field watching and cheering the varsity team who was playing right now. She slowly grab the box and read the note.

___________

Hello my dear peregrine, how are you? Did you miss me?”

—Your doll

_______________

The note said, she doesn't know who's that doll, she open the box and see a doll, she got scared.