2 Dust we are, and to dust we shall return

My body bounced against the wall, and his hungry mouth shook mine without hesitation.

It tasted of toasted beer. It wasn't a flavor I disliked, especially when the tongue moved so skillfully.

My eager fingers pulled at the scarf to get rid of it so they could tangle in short, soft hair.

He exuded a woody, fresh, and somewhat spicy scent. I liked how he smelled and tasted; that earned him several points in his favor.

His masculine right hand slipped between the wall and my behind to knead my buttock and encourage me to wrap my leg around his body. Of course, I did, allowing the growing hardness to collide with my eager center. I rubbed against him, eager to reach the promised pleasure.

He pulled away from my mouth a bit, with a soft bite that tightened my lower lip and turned on the light. The switch was next to my head.

I didn't mind having sex with the lights on, in fact, I preferred it. I liked to look as much as to be admired.

"I see this isn't your first time here," I noted slyly.

"Do you mind?" he asked, with a smile dancing in his eyes.

He was disheveled from losing the scarf under my nails. The tousled hair did not detract from his attractiveness.

"Not at all. I just hope you have half the skill with your groin as you showed out there with the cue; that will be enough for me."

"And what if I have much more?" he asked, his voice tinted darkly.

"Then better for both of us, I'm getting married tomorrow and this is my bachelorette party," I informed him. I preferred to give him the news before he thought I wanted something more with him.

He raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"You're getting married?"

"Do you mind?" I asked, returning the question.

"Not at all," he replied. "I just hope your future husband doesn't mind my lovemaking skills; comparisons can be odious." I let out a mocking laugh.

"Don't worry about his skills; I manage very well on my own to find what I need," I flirted, sliding my hand between our bodies to massage his growing erection. "And now, forget what I've told you, we're here to fuck."

His hands reached for my strapless neckline and pulled down, exposing my breasts. My nipples puckered as they felt the air hit them.

Then, he lifted the skirt of my dress up to my waist, not overlooking my lack of underwear. He growled.

"You're not wearing panties." It was more a statement than a question.

"I'm a practical woman, why wear them if I want to lose them?"

I thought he swore, but I didn't ask because that promising mouth went straight to one of my breasts to suck it.

I hissed with pleasure. His tongue was broad, hot, and very skilled.

The hand that had kneaded my ass moved to the front to masturbate me. I was so wet it was easy for him to penetrate me with one of his fingers. I dug my nails into his back and he bit me, causing a spike of pleasure.

I gasped loudly as I felt the plunge of those audacious phalanges. His beard scraped my skin, reddening it as he moved.

He was good, undeniably good, I made a fantastic choice, and now, I couldn't stop moaning, unleashed by his advances.

I wanted to touch him, lick him, undress him, and enjoy him as he deserved.

I grabbed his shirt, and when I went to pull it, he stopped me.