tangerine pumpkinhead osanna

I see how a Sonic treats you she's always so mean to you I wonder how I can plunge a a knife into her make her bleed make her die even make her beg for mercy there's hundreds of wave put her hair into a fan because her hair is too long and she should cut it and also she looks ugly that thing is literally the size of the world she could wrap her hair around the world 16 times and there will still be more I can go there with fashion way and stab her push her off a rooftop catch her on fire poison her make senpai not love her by giving him nevermind make her commit suicide because I confess earlier than her but I'm planning on waiting a little if you know what I mean it's funner to see them bleed rather than face the wrath but it started off Monday morning I don't really remember what time it was she gave senpai a stupid little bento but she made the mistake on leaving it behind in her backpack so then I kind of stole some poison from the nurses office she still flat by the way she really needs to get some cake if you know what I mean ;-) ;-) she was talking to senpai really so she really deserved it she started choking and then she started gargling on her own food but her little bitch came to the rescue her hair is a really ugly yellow by the way but I'll have my second try

Tuesday-

Would you kill just to have someone sweet embrace I know you would what do you hurt someone just for-okay anyways starting off infochon gave me some info she'll be an easy target I should have asked infochon earlier but it's all right well turns out that her son is very weak but her little lap dog is literally the strongest person in the world apparently she's probably not as strong as me if I could just throw water on her and kill her it would be easy but I can just tell her to go away if I get my reputation up so I've decided to make myself look tough even though I'm not obviously well I am but I decided to make myself look tough I did all the tasks for the delinquents and then I asked to join their club I did so now I have a better reputation well a worse reputation but I can get away with stuff and people will be so scared of me so that's how I can tell ryobu I forgot her name or whatever but it doesn't matter because I killed her anyways well first I kidnapped her it was super nice and I starved her down in my basement she ain't going to ride no more oh yeah she ain't going to hug her son and no more she ain't going to marry anybody she's going to be dead like a dead rat she's going to be dead like a dead rat while she already is like I was saying then I have a better advantage with osana little stink so I befriended osana by finding her stupid little cat keychain so now we're friends I guess I really wanted to push her away whenever she hug me but I couldn't because then she wouldn't be my friend she's super ugly though wish you would die sooner but it's all right just have to patience so then we hung out for a couple periods but then she had to go and I remember specifically that she was telling me about a nightmare about her getting dragged into water with a dumbbell attached to her hair so I joined this swimming club it wasn't that easy cuz I had to convince them because they said you don't know how to swim it was really rude and super annoying but it's all right because I still got in so I waited till she was I guess in my sight laying on the lawn chair sleeping and since ryobu I think that's her name died inside of my basement and now she's rotting I can easily get away with this but the stupid little popular girls got in the way so I had to tell them to go away and since I'm a part of the delinquents they listen to me I grabbed the Dumbell it was so appetizing to see her struggle and drowned as her hair was getting sucked into the bottom of the pool and she was dying and then it was so funny whenever I filled the pull up with knives and then that guy got stabbed yeah the police came but it's all right well I guess the mission is complete. senpai will be mine....

-why didn't you try to doggy paddle oh yeah your hair ♥️💄👠☺️