chapter 14 dont call me kitten!!!!

"I never knew Taehyung was gay or bisexual" hearing this minho shout.

"Wait what!!!!!"

___________________________

Next day
At python mansion

Everyone in dinning table eating breakfast. Suga eating while using his phone and seokjin just continue eating. Sky on other hand lost in her thoughts.

Whole environment is silent and peaceful. Everything was silent and peaceful until.

"Sky you are not going company" hearing this sky look up and sheak her head.

"No" hearing this suga look up and sign before speaking.

"For how long you will avoid him sky, one day you will have to face" hearing his sky grab knife and scream loudly.

"Aghhhhh, never, never" sky scream and slam the knife on table. Seeing this both suga and seokjin flinch. Sky on other hand glare god knows where.

Once again everything become silent. Than suga and seokjin look at each other. Start to talk in eyes language.

Seokjin eye suga like he is sayinh "go do something" seeing this suga eyes become wide and give expression saying "why me" than seokjin give another expression showing "seriously, go ask her" seeing this suga gulp and slowly move his hand toward sky shoulder. He slowly pat on sky shoulder and ask.

"What happened kitten" hearing this sky turn toward suga and look at him. Sky was having some flashback. Seeing sky again lost. Suga look at seokjin in "what happened" eye look. Seokjin just shrugged with "I dont know" expression. Than seokjin look at sky and ask.

"What happened where are you lost kitten----" before he can finish his word sky stood up and yell while point knife toward them. Scared the shit out of them.

"DONT CALL ME KITTEN, DONT EVER CALL ME WITH THAT WORD. NEVERRRRR!!!!!" Hearing sky sudden yell. Seokjin put hand over his chest while his mouth wide open to breath heavily. Suga on the other hand point chopstick toward sky to defense himself.

Only their loud breathing echo in whole mansion.

"You scared me" seokjin spoke before drinking water. Than suga spoke.

"Its okay sit down. We wouldn't call you kitten---

"YAAAAAAA!!!!!" Sky yell again make suga scream fearfully.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!! Stop yelling you are scaring us" after yelling suga spoke in normal voice. He make sky calm down and make her sit on chair.

"Here drink some water" seokjin make sky drink some water in order to calm her down. On the other hand suga was checking her head.

"Sky you sure you didn't hit hard on your head" hearing this sky glare at suga. Seokjin slap his arm.

"Yaa why are you beating me.... I was just asking" suga spoke in annoyance.

Everyone in dinning table stay silent.

After a some seconds of silence sky finally ask.

"I wanna ask something?"

"Go ahead" seokjin spoke.

Suga and seokjin both look at sky who is seem nervous. No one spoke anything. Three of them stay silent

But than sky finally spoke.

"Have you two perhaps check....."

Both are still looking sky with curious gaze. They are waiting for sky to complete her sentence. Being impatience suga spoke in smartly.