Chapter 1

Girl are u serious!!!...? asked Ruhi

Author's pov:
Ruhi and her bff planned that they will go in the same college after completing their studies in the school. But suddenly Rohini (her bff) announced that she is going to Mumbai for her further studies.

(They all live in Delhi)

Ruhi was talking to her friend over phone about this. She hated the idea of being alone in a wholesome new college.

She hated new people and she also had a special hatred for boys.
Ruhi never liked being among boys though she is only 19 years old but she had experienced enough trauma to develop a feeling of hatred for boys.

Ruhi's pov:
Nooo.... This can't happen. I don't want to be alone. I can't make new friends that easily. I am so nervous right now.

Ofc I am serious, said Arohi ( Ruhi's ex bestie).

Who will sit with me cuz ofc the sections would shuffle...! said Ruhi

C'mon girl! Don't panic. If not me, then someone else would sit with you...said Arohi nonchalantly.

Ofc why would u care...said Ruhi.

"Arre listen yk Avyan is also going to the same university. Arohi said.

"And how the fuck you got to know that." Ruhi interrogated.

"He called me to ask about you so I told him and then I gotta know that he is also going in the same university. So yeah u will not be alone."

"U bitch. Why did you tell him that. You know na what he did with me."

"C'mon girl. Past is meant to be forgotten ig he is in love with you now."

"You are a snake you bloody ass. I will never talk to you." Soon after saying this she cut the call.

Arohi and Ruhi never had that good bonding. It seemed like they were forced to become besties.

They gave different vibes and had an entirely different aura. One was rude but soft hearted who never liked boys and the other one was cringe and pick me who gets bored easily.

Ruhi's pov:
Why it happens with me..! I hate new people. And this bitch doesn't even care. Huh? Fine let it be. I don't need her. I will see on that day only with whom I have to be friends with.

And I don't understand whe she told Avyan about me. She knows about my past but no she never cares.

But the main thing that matters is what if Avyan again started troubling me. I can't let it happen.

( What was their past? You will get to know soon 😉)

It's not that Ruhi only had one friend but she had many friends and....

Her old friends used to call her a crack head cuz most of the time she only talks and is really funny. She is the entertainment for her close friends. She doesn't behave in the same way with everyone.

Among new people, she might be the quietest and among her close friends she is the biggest extrovert they have ever seen. She is referred as ladaku ( the one who fights) among her friends and she can be the rudest person to the one who is rude to her.