Chapter:- 8 " mujhse shadi karengi"?

Junaid's- POV

I was getting ready to attend aarav's sister's wedding but something inside me was not feeling good , I don't know why I felt this sudden change but my heart feels heavy..!!

I don't understand one thing why her family choose a boy like Ankit Khanna.. I have heard many things about him how he is a womenizer and a play boy..!!

Well it's not my cup of tea to worry about..!!

No no what are you thinking Junaid everything is fine you just have to go attend the wedding and comeback that's it..

" Bhai " I heard Sara's voice and turned around she has taken two different outfits in her hands and I know what's next.

" Bhai konsa wala dress pehnu yeh navy blue ya yeh pink " whenever we have to goo somewhere she always do this she always makes me choose between two outfits and which ever I say is looking good she wears the same.

[ Bhai which dress should I wear this navy blue or this pink ]

She and Ibrahim are the only one whom I want to see happy I want them to grow and be successful. I know I won't be able to give Sara what she has always yearn for father and mother's love is the most important thing in everybody's life but I have always tried my best to keep her happy and safe..

" Umm... Yeh pink wali Sara yeh aapey bhot acha lgega waise to sb acha lgta meri bhen pe but this one will be good "

" Okhiee Bhai " she said and left the room smiling.

" Mujhe bhi bta do yeh lower tshirt chlega udhr " Ibrahim was leaning at the door wearing his loose tshirt and trausers

This boy.. he has zero interest in these type of functions and wedding but aarav's parents has said that we all should be present there and also Sara and aarav's sister are friends soo she has to be there.

" Jo maan vo pehen lo agr zaada sochna padh rha to bina kuch pehne chlo " I said while turning towards the mirror

" Ya allah..!!! Yeh naa insaafi kyuu!!! kyuu!!! akhir kyuu!!! kya bhen jitta pyar chote bhai ko de doge to kuch hojayega. " He said dramatically

" Bss krr aur ja kuch dhang ka pehenlo.. atleast dress according to the function ".

"Ughh waise apka idea bura nhi tha lakin bina kapdo ke gya to ladhkiyan behos hone lgengi.. I don't want to risk there life's you know..!! he said with a smirk..!!

" Han to frr bhul jana ki Junaid khan ke bhai to tumm "

"Huhh" he made a sound and left the room.

After getting ready I sat on the sofa taking my laptop on my lap , it's better to do my work untill they are getting ready..

For atleast 30 minutes I went through all the pending emails and documents and closed the laptop setting it on the table.

I walked out of the room and went downstairs dadu was all ready and was setting on the couch.

" Assalamualaikum dadu "