Chapter 5: The Single Life Is Not What It's Cracked Up To Be

Ty P

Ty P.O.V.:
The single life has its perks sometimes, one day I'm fine with being single then the next I feel like i need a girlfriend. Honestly it can get really lonely not having someone to call mines or express my feelings and love for. I dated a lot of women since high school but I didn't want none of them to stick around they always was missing something.

*Ty picks up her phone strolling through her camera roll as she strolls through a lot of pictures and videos of her and Aiyanna that she never deleted and kept over the years.*

I'm so proud of the life I've built for myself and all the things I have accomplished but I've also felt like something was missing. I always wondered how life would be if me and Aiyanna didn't part ways I always thought about her and always wondered how she was doing over the years after we graduated high school. But we lost contact and I hate that happened cus I would've loved to stay in touch with her. So I decided to text Simone and ask her since she's be back in touch with her recently.

*Ty pulls out her phone going to her messages texting Simone.*

So I decided to look up the company she works for and it's a very popular company turns out the real estate company she for is called The World Is Yours Real Estate Agency

So I decided to look up the company she works for and it's a very popular company turns out the real estate company she for is called The World Is Yours Real Estate Agency. I strolled down to see if she had any opening for any open houses and she had one for 4:00pm so I booked it but I'm sure she will be surprised to see me showing up there. I grabbed my keys and headed to the open house since I wanted to get there before she close plus i am her last client for the day.