100~ Let's end

Yana's POV
~~~~~~~~~~

"He was asking the price of my one night, I didn't tell him, I do it for free."

He stopped thrusting and stared at my face, his jaw was clenched and I just moved my eyes away.

I waited for him to pull out but he didn't, His heavy breaths were audible to my ears and I knew he was angry, but for what that anger was, Didn't he is the one who gave me this recognition?

He nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck and I turned to look at my son who was still sleeping peacefully.

"You know you are not Whore, Yana," he whispered caressing my sweaty hair moving his palm all over my body and I just sighed.

His words change nothing, literally nothing in my life. Of course, I am a whore, and I will remain a whore.

Mr. Rajdhan deserves someone better, a dignified woman unlike me, who could never move on from her past.

"Ahhh.." he pulled out and got up wrapping towel around his body and walking towards the balcony.

I didn't expect any soothing words from him. I know he knows that nothing is going to be corrected between us, other than letting me go and breaking all shackles between us.

I uncomfortably shifted in the duvet, staring at my son's face, and sighed, letting my tears flow.

This is not easy. How could I have thought I could live a good life without completely ending my past?

Ardhansh Singhaniya can never leave my destiny, and I can't move on without him being wiped out of my life.

I would have thought it before, taking such hasty steps without using my brain for once.

Shouldn't I let them know? If a woman can beg, then she can make someone beg too?

I turned around to see him standing on the balcony, staring at the sky and smoking cigarettes.

My eyes traveled to the pieces of cigars on the ground, and I sighed, getting up, feeling a slight discomfort.

"I need clothes," I said, and without a word, he just gestured towards the cupboard.

"I walked towards the wardrobe and grabbed whatever came to hand. I didn't bother going to the closet room; I changed quickly.

"I am going..." I told him, lifting my son in my arms and heading towards the door, only to hear his voice.

"I will drop you..." I didn't say anything and waited until he had dressed and walked further.

I followed without drama and sat in the car, holding my unconscious son to my chest. It took half an hour to reach my home, and I didn't forget to thank him.

"Wait...." He exhaled, and I stopped, waiting for him to speak. After a brief silence, he continued.

"If you choose to marry him, I will make sure you won't get custody of my sons, Jaan. But if you are ready to come back to me, I will marry you and accept you as my wife in front of the whole world. The choice is yours—whether you want love from me or unending enmity."

A smile tugged my lips and I got out of the car, a tear drop rolled down my eye, while his words hammered in my head.

He will never understand how cruel he can be with his unfiltered words.

I stopped and turned around to answer him, "Better to be enemies."

Turning away, I wiped away the tear, clutching my son to my chest with a smile. "They played, I got used, betrayed, shattered. Now it's my turn to end this fucking game."