PART 11 * GONE *

Hi, back with the new chapter, I hope u love it. Do VOTE to my chapter as it encourages the author
Minimum 20 vote as the views are 100 cross, but why aren't u people vote, huh.....😤😤 i am angry now make it up with me by doing a vote ...

Or else.....i am not gonna talk with u all 🤧😤😤😤

Ignore all the mistakes...cause my exams are there then also I have updated just for u all ....

....follow my Instagram account you can check the account name in my pervious chapter ...

*****FLASHBACK *****

He picked her up and marched towards his bed and placed her gently after that he took his shirt off and jump beside her and wrapped her in his arm while admiring her sleeping figure he peck her lips and dozed off.......

*****FLASHBACK END *****

NEXT MORNING : -

Yn pov :

I woke up as the sun rays falls on my face .....as it was disturbing my sleep , i slowly opened my eyes ...and blinked my eyes few time just to figuring out where i am ...as i got up and sat on the bed and saw a unfamiliar room and last night flashes in my mind and i saw him sleeping beside me he was sleeping on him tummy backfacing me as i ignore him and was about to got up from the bed but ... he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him as i directly landed on his well builded chest. i put my palm on his shoulder, making a safe distance between us

Jk : Where are you going, huh..!!! ( deep raspy voice )

Yn : Washroom ( whisper )

Jk : Why are you going to washroom ...and why are u leaving me without my permission, huh ...!! ( eyes closed and cute voice )

Yn : Do you think i needed permission to go to the washroom, huh....!!

( As jk opened his eyes and stared at her )

Jk : 'NO' as long as you are in my mansion u can do what ever u want ...but don't dare to step beyond the mansion gate understand...!! My sweetheart ( caresses her jaw line with his thumb )

And yn roll her eyes royally making him startled and pondering him to think that last night how scared she was and now she is behaving like a daring kitten indeed he like's her this attitude which make him fall even more harder than before he just chuckled as she forcefully removed her wrist from him and gotup from the bed just to see her inner which was lying on the floor at the same place where they were standing last night which make her cheeks heatup in embarrassment...

Jk : Don't worry, i will keep that with me ....

As yn glanced at him finding him sitting on the bed while his were eyes shut making him a cute meal of her If this turns out to be a lie, she didn't get butterflies; he looked very adorable, and she couldn't resist watching him but again realization hit her what he told few seconds back as her cheeks again changes her color into crimson red .