CHAPTER - 1

Story begins when Kotoko rejects Kinnosuke and ran out of the restaurant.
"I am the worst . I gave Kin-chan hope but still the name came out of my mouth is Irie-kun . I have realized that I cannot love anyone beside him . All I can do is to live my life as a career woman and die clutching a photo of Irie-kun in my hand ." said Kotoko . Tears were continuously flowing from her eyes .
She reached home all drenched in rain. Naoki was standing there with a lot of questions in his eyes but unfortunately he couldn't get the courage to ask her one . The burden of family responsibility and his own guilt has made his shoulders weak . He turned his face thinking that Kotoko will be very happy with Kinnosuke Ikezawa because he know that Kinnosuke will love her no matter what the circumstances are and wished if he had the same strength .
Kotoko saw Naoki going back to his room . Mama Irie came with a towel and some warm drink for her.She went to her father and said " Oto-san I am ready to move out of this house . We will leave tomorrow. " Her father consoled her.
Next day , Kotoko Aihara and her father  Shigeo Aihara left the Irie house with a lot happy memories . Mama Irie couldn't hold herself and she cried her heart out. Papa Irie was sad , he too had dreams of being relatives with his childhood mate . This time Yuuki was sad too , he had accepted the fact that Kotoko would be his sister-in-law . And Naoki ,he didn't knew his feelings . On one hand, he was wishing that Kotoko could be happy but on the other hand , he was unable to imagine how he will live the rest of his life without Kotoko being around him .