One Sweet Pea?

Penelope to Pea TF/TG/MC

Inspirations for this chapter!

Penelope was an 18 year old girl who was the friend of Megan before she had just suddenly dissapeared

Penelope was an 18 year old girl who was the friend of Megan before she had just suddenly dissapeared. But she knew that it had something to do with that strange mushroom.

Now, due to the recent dissapearances, Penelope teams up with many people, like Jenny, Parker, Riley, Petunia, Naomi, Shanaya, Sheryl, Sydney, Sage, and Stella to stop the transformations once and for all.

One day, Penelope decided to do some online research on Animatic, and finds that a little someone  said on a forum post that you can kill Animatic with an eraser. (Yippee! Seems like Nora didn't die in vain!)

Penelope then went off and looked for Animatic-type objects and then she finds one, a bag with the iconic Animatic insignia.

She then got her eraser out and started to erase some of it...but surprise surprise, Animatic immediately jumped out of the bag quickly.

Then, without saying anything, Animatic had started to tear her apart like a wild animal, ripping her arms off and crushing her body and then bit into her arm.

Then, the physical transformation would start...

Penelope felt Animatic crushing her legs as they were becoming thinner and thinner, crushing her bones as her legs had also became darker and darker by the second.

She also felt Animatic crushing her whole body while rolling her body up into what Penelope thought some VERY small ball...until she then turned green to look like a pea.

She then felt Animatic literally STEPPING ON HER WOMANHOOD OVER AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL IT SOMEHOW BECAME NOTHING. But, she now felt like a HE.

Animatic then ripped Penelope's ears and noses out of his head, and then poked his eyes multiple times until they became small beady eyes, and his mouth simplified into a line as Animatic ripped all of his hair out.

"OW! WHAT THE F- w-wait a minute! My voice!" Penelope noticed his completely different voice change.

"Why did my voice chAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!" Penelope screamed in pain when he felt the mental change starting.

Peanel felt memories of his childhood slowly fading away...high school? More like bye school. College? Nope. Relationships? Nah, he doesn't have bitches.

Pean groaned in pain when he felt that most if his childhood memories were basically just gone. He then remembered that he was competing in Animatic Battle, on a team called Object Fool.

Now, Penelope was gone...and Pea remained...

"Ugh...hey! What am I even doing here?! You! Animatic! Get me to my team! Stat!" Pea demanded.

Animatic had then grabbed Pea and then POP! they were now both in the Animatic Battle world...but Animatic had actually started to get...worried...

His victims were getting smarter and knowing how to fight back...he needed to start using more elaborate strategies to get more objects...he ended up becoming so worried that the Animatic Battle contestants were getting some...issues...because of a certain object...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Next up: Petunia to Printer TF/MC