𝟎𝟏

MALAYSIA NICOLE DAVIS.
Make sure y'all comment.

"Now y'all know y'all don't need to be havin no block party with that shit on your leg," my mama told me as she pointed to my ankle monitor

"what do that have to do with anything?" I raised my eyebrow.

"if they get called out there what you gone do? because I know for sure you're gonna be smokin and drinkin." she said.

"grandma already said she was cool with it anyway." I shrugged.

"know she don't give a damn when it come down to you and all your siblings." she laughed.

"who cooking? I know not Malik retarted ass." she shook her head. I shrugged again.

"I honestly don't know, I gotta ask him." I said.

"oh and um, Keyon said he was coming over here, is that cool with you?" she asked.

"well it sounds like you already told him he could." I rolled my eyes before I started walking off.

"you didn't tell me y'all was beefin right now."

"when he get here and you heard loud noises just know im beatin his ass." I smiled before I ran upstairs to my room.

my phone started ringing to which I looked and seen it was one of my hoes, Mari.

"hello?" I answered the phone. "wassup, what you gettin into today?"

"might get drunk, I don't know yet." I laughed. "you know you is ion even know why you said might."

"matter fact.." I mumbled. "ma!" I yelled.

"tell ma I said hey." he said. "no, she don't even fuck with you like that." I laughed.

"what Malaysia?"

"feel like gettin me a bottle?" I asked her. "of what?"

"Lunazul and Don."

a message appeared on my phone making me look and see my cousin was texting me, it read. 'im finna come to your crib'

"you can wait, Kayla finna come over here."

she rolled her eyes then walked out. "but anyways, what you doing today? You must've wanted to see me." I spoke.

"I did." he said. I was about to reply before Keyon walked in my room to which I hung up the phone.

"who was you on the phone with?" he asked. "mind your business." I told him.

Keyon tried to come and lay beside me, "the fuck, move." I pushed him off me.

"Ion even know why im letting you be in my face right now knowin how bad you played in mines." I mugged him.