ABOUT THE CHARACTERS

Aadriti Sharma - The Bollywood Actress

Age: 26

Appearance: Strikingly beautiful with long, dark hair and expressive eyes. Carries herself with grace and confidence.

Backstory: Aadriti comes from a middle-class family but has worked tirelessly to become a rising star in the Bollywood film industry. She is passionate about her craft and driven to succeed, but also carries a deep secret from her past.

Personality: Aadriti is intelligent, resilient, and fiercely independent. She navigates the challenges of fame with poise and determination, but underneath her confident exterior, she is haunted by the weight of her hidden identity.

Relationships: Aadriti is close with her best friend, Nisha, a fellow actress who provides unwavering support. However, her relationship with her overbearing mother, Savita, is strained as Savita disapproves of Aadriti's acting career.

Character Arc: As Aadriti's forbidden romance with Aryan blossoms, she is forced to confront the truth about her past and the dangerous implications of her secret identity. She must decide whether to risk everything for a chance at love or to protect the life she has built.
_________________

Aryan Malhotra - The Mafia King

Age: 32

Appearance: Tall, with a commanding presence and piercing eyes that betray his intelligence and intensity. Carries himself with an air of authority and confidence.

Backstory: Aryan is the heir to a powerful mafia family, groomed from a young age to take over the criminal empire. Despite his ruthless reputation, he struggles with the moral implications of his family's activities and the weight of his obligations.

Personality: Aryan is disciplined, strategic, and fiercely loyal to his loved ones. He is highly intelligent and adept at navigating the treacherous world of the mafia. However, his softer side emerges when he meets Aadriti, and he finds himself drawn to her in a way he never expected.

Relationships: Aryan's most trusted confidant is Raj, a seasoned member of the mafia who acts as Aryan's advisor and right-hand man. Aryan's family, including his father and other mafia members, exert constant pressure on him to uphold the family legacy.