Part: 1

"Here's your food" a guard yelled and threw the food into the ground spilling some foods in the floor. Sizhui who was inside the cellar smiled and immediately ran up and ate it with no hesitation.

Sizhui smiled, "thank you-" He coughed. When he saw blood he stared into the guard shocked "y-you poisoned m-me.."

The guard laughed, "hahahaha! what a joke, do you think you'll able to survive that poison too? That is a very deadly poison oh wait.. why am i telling you this?" The guard looked down and smiled

"You're already dead."

....

Sizhui woked up panting.. coughed up and sweating. He looked around and saw the place he lived before getting into prison when he was a kid.

'What.. how!?!' He yelled in his thoughts and when he saw his hands he was shocked. It was a toddler's hand. He then realized he went back into the past, "did the god gave me a second chance..?" Sizhui mumbled and saw two people coming up to him.

'No! Its Jia Zhusi and Qi Yingying!' He yelled again in his thoughts and they approached him, they were both laughing.

"Haha! Look who we have here, its sizhui. The one who's parentless and got abounded by his parents!" Jia Zhusi laughed, She was wearing purple clothing with her hair tied up into two buns and her eyes were dark hot pink.

Qi Yingying laughed; She was wearing blue and pastel pink clothing mixed with floral patterns, her hair was very long and silky. Her eye color was soft pastel purple with faded black.

As soon as they were about to kick sizhui someone saved him.

"What do you think your doing?." It was a cold voice, when they all looked up.. it was Lan Wangji! The sect leader of the Gusu Lan Clan.

Qi Yingying and Jia Zhusi were frozen in shocked and in fear. Lan Wangji wouldn't even dare to go outside after the past few years! He was busy taking care of his sick wife.

The two girls ran and didn't bother speaking to anyone, When Lan Wangji looked down he froze. He started to tear up, "a-yuan...?" He mumbled and knelt down.

Lan Yuan; He was a two year old baby when he got kidnapped by some assassins, after that incident Lan Ying the wife of Lan Wangji became very sick that no one can cure, Lan Wangji didn't go outside for 5 years

Sizhui was taken a back.

"S-sect leader lan i-im afraid you're mistaken my name is sizhui not yuan.." Sizhui said while stuttering.

Lan Wangji knew how his son looks, Sizhui the boy who was bullied earlier has exactly Lan Wangji's genes but Lan Ying's eyes.