MY FAKE FRIEND

Hello to everyone who is reading this story, first I will tell you the two best friends names, Mitzi Franchette Monares and Jermyn Honoridez, and yes Mitzi Franchette Monares is me , and this is based on our true story . 

And please please please hit the VOTE button,  and comment what you like to comment. Please also avoid bad vibes because I am a beginner here and yes! This is the first book that I made. I hope you like it.

-It started when we we're Grade 4- 

(MITZI's POV's)

When it was the first day of school, I was alone and I have no friends all over, I only eat by my self, and being alone is really hard. When it was lunch time at exactly 12:00 pm our new adviser say her good bye's for us to take our lunch, the bell rang BRRRINNNG BRIIIIIIIIIIIIINNG !!! I smiled, YEES! finally lunch, I said it to my self. 

 I get my lunch box under my chair,  and then opened it and started to eat. "Gooble gooble gooble" Hmm. guess what is my lunch? I have egg and ham and also rice. So yummy !

When I finish my lunch I started to keep my lunch box under my chair and drink a whole tumbler of water. The this happend  "BURP" I burp so loud that everyone else can hear it. 

"hahaha! Girl stop being so eeww! " one of my classmate said, her name is Shaira.

"OMG!  your so yucky! " added one of my classmate, her name is Nicah.

" Have ever got a toothbrush? It smells like a fish who had been rotted very long ago! "

" Eww, she's so humiliating "

"She must be so embarrassed"  

Every one in our class laugh at me and started to think I din't have my toothbrush, well excuse me ! I used my toothbrush! It's just that I just eated. 

*BRIIIIIIIIIINNG !! BRIIIIIIIIINGG!* the bell rang and it's the sign that the lunch break is over, and it's time for everyone to introduce their self in front of the class. I am so not excited about this!  -__-

After 5 mins. our teacher arrived and we all stand up in unison 

"Good after noon class" Ma'am Iris Baclayon said

"Good after noon Ma'am Iris" we all said 

" Take your sit"  She reply

We alltake our sit and our teacher said " Now it's time for you to introduce your self in class, by the way we will have a half day session tomorrow morning, understand?" 

"Yes Ma'am"

"So who will volunteer his or her self to be the first one to introduce her or his self?"

No one replied, so it make our teacher pick. I was on the right corner of the class and I was the first to introduce my self.

I was so nervous that my knees were shaking so bad. >__<

"Okay, you may start." my teacher asked me

"Urrrmmm... M-my n-name is M-Mitzi Franchette Monares , I-I live in ************ , I-I am 9 years old and I-I like to play w-with my dogs , and a l-lot of things l-like a normal person do." I was sooo nervous and I can't look at my classmates eyes and instead I look at the floor and put my hands on my back, you see I am really a shy person, I'm hard to get along with, because I really don't say "hi" to any people if they wont start a conversation with me 

"Mitzi Franchette Monares is your name right? " My teacher asked as she putted her hands on my shoulder

"Y-yes my name Is Mitzi Franchette Monares" I answered

"Okay everyone say Hi to Mitzi"

"Hi Mitzi" My classmates said in unison. 

"You may take your sit" my teacher said

Omg! I was shaking, wahaaha ! so badly! So I go to my chair and sit like a paralized chicken.

My teacher continued to call my classmates one by one.

"DISMISSAL"

I am soo not doing that burp thingy anymore ! >__< 

Somebody poke me from behind and I was so shocked then I face my back with my head only.

" Can I help you?" It was a girl, and If I was not mistaken her name is Jermyn. I dint know her family name, but I know her name is Jermyn, she is so pretty that my heart was like. <3 _ <3 

What the ___ Mitzi Shattap and listen to her, you know that I am a boyish girl Tahaha ! IKR ! I am a boyish girl, but I also have feelings for a boy.

" UUUmmmm.. "She smile as if she's like an angel "Your Mitzi right?" 

"Y-yes! I am Mitzi ? " My reaction was like thiss ---> O___O " Why you asked? " 

"Umm ..  Nothing ooyy! " She smile and look at me in the eye, and left me standing like a statue

GOOOSSSHH !! Who is shee? she's Jermyn ! I know it, she's Jermyn. I am planning to be her friend.  I have a plan. A really dangerous exiting plan. ^__^

*In our house* 

"Good afternoon princess, how's your first day of school? Do you like you school? How are you? did you find some friends? Do you like your adviser? What's her name? " My grandma asked. And I was like, can I answer one question mammang? I called my grandma mammang because she's like my mother, because my mother is in Canada, working, and my father is on the City working also, so I was lefted by my parents with my grandma, my mothers mom. 

" uuumm.. It was fine mammang, I had fun" I'm a lier, sch a lier. and I'm proud of it. Tahaha! So bad. ;) "How are you grandma?"  I ask and kiss my grandma's hand

" I'm fine my dear, go to the kitchen and get your snacks I bought for you" you see, I was a spoiled brat, every thing I wanted is always given to me, but only one thing I evr asked is my mother to come home with me, but she can't do that because she needs to work for me to study in a wealthy school. HUHUHUHU! I miss my mom so much! 

but me and my mom always have a connection, we chat on skype and talk on the telephone. It was never boring with my mom cause she makes me laugh and let me feel she loves me.

Well.. My dad always come home every Saturday and leave again every Monday. 

- 8:00 pm-

It's evening and I'm watching tv, and I enjoyed it 'till I fall a sleep in the sofa, with a slauching position. BUUUT ! when I was awake.. 7:00 am in the morning, I notice that I was in my room and don't have any idea why I got here. Have you experienced that? It was like I teleported. 

I streched my arms and yawn so long 

"WOOOOOOOOOOOW! I woke up early today." and I was like, OMG! It's late. I'm late OMG! I have school!  our schol starts at 7:00am. Aaannnd, how can I prepare for just 15mins and go to school for 15mins? It's traffic today because of the workers near Tsuneishi Industries. 

Immediatly, I stumbled out of bed and started to prepare, I dint shower but instead I wash only my face, and put my powder on and my uniform on. 

As I go down in the stairs, my grandma was watering the plants outside, I grab one slice of cake and grab my lunch box, and prepare my bag. and finally I got out to wait for a tricycle. 

"Good bye dear, take care" My grandma says, I smile at her, and talk to my self on my mind, oww $#!& Why did'nt she wake me up?! -___-

*FINALLY! I got to school at exaclty 7:35 am*

I am 5mins. late. -___-