chapter:1

Author pov:
       The climate kovai city was energetic and filled with joy.people are making decorations for New year.childrens are playing in gardens and parents are spreading love to all the neighbors.As the city was filled with happiness. Shivana  was  secretly observing all the things done by the people.She hiding her face with mask and hat.she enters into a restaurant were they prepared to welcome new year.

Shivana's pov
                The people her was so lovable and kind.I missed all this love feelings when I was 5.look at this mom she loves her child as much as she can.There is still 5 more minutes for new year I hope may this year would be mine.

            I lost in my own thoughts, people began to count for new year. I also chanted with them loudly saying tenn....nine...eighttt....sevennn....sixx......fivee.....fouurrr.....three....two....one.....and wishhhh your all happyyyy newww year a child beside also chanted to compete me that who shouts bigger.before living this place this child made me happy.seeing all the moments in that midnight I returned to my home which feels like I never belong to here

           As I went out without saying a word to anyone in my family I secretly entered inside through the back door of kitchen.I made no sounds and removed my slippers to avoid noise.suddenly my stepmother entered into the kitchen to pick water I hidden under the dinning table. I was silently observing her to live then suddenly her dog 🐕 Daron seen me and started shouting bowww!!bowwww!!! I was like telling plzzz be silent but my stepmother caught me.

           While she was taking to me to come out of the table my dad came in and seen me.I downed my head and seen him with fear.my stepmom was like sorry to me for caught by my dad . YOUU!!IDIOT YOU NEVER CHANGED YOUR CHARACTER COME TO MY OFFICE YOU STUBORN CHILDDD!! Like my dad shouted on me.

   What is wrong with shivana's character? Why her dad called her to office. Will he punish her?why shivana lost love emotion?eventhough she has loving stepmom why she ignore her?let's find in chapter 2....

  VOTE MY STORY IF YOU LIKE THE CONTENT OF MY STORY!
YOUR ONE LIKE GIVES ME TONS ON INSPIRATION