Failed...

Jungkook's POV...

Work, work and work...
Being a mafia leader and a CEO is something I wouldn't wish my enemy...
There are a lot of problems to it, cases to handle, many things to do, we're humans too and we get tired too...

I'm always alert because my life is always on the line 24 hours of every day...

I never wished to be a mafia leader, but my fate had it penned down...

I'm currently at one of our mafia bases in Busan, there are a bunch of issues I gotta handle myself...

Dad volunteered to help but I turned it down, he needs to rest now, and live his life to the fullest...

Channeling my thoughts to my favourite human, Jeon Y/n...
Oh, my cute wife...

I can't help it but something feels wrong...
I fished my phone out of my pockets and tried calling, but there was no response...
I called many times but it all went to voicemail...

I decided to shoot her a text, but no reply...
I gave her many, but it all remained the same...

Now I'm on edge...
What happened...
I called mum and she said she doesn't know...

I called Jimin but he had no answer to it, albeit he said he'll go home to know what's going on for me...

Two minutes passed...
Then three, then five...

Now ten minutes and still counting but no feedback, I called but no response...

I'm frustrated to be honest...
I was about to throw the damn phone away when I received a call from one of my most trusted bodyguards...

...OTP...

"S-sir Jeon"
"Speak"
"Y/n, y/n"
"Fvckin' speak"  I gritted...
"Rush to Seoul national hospital, she's there, she was sho---"

That was all it took for me to dash out of the building...

Nooo, no, no...
I can't loose her, she's my life, my breath...

I sped past the speed limit without caring...
It took me four hours to get to Seoul from Busan, I was tired but I need not to care...

My wife, I don't even know what happened...

I found myself in the hospital and went straight to the receptionist...

"Jeon Y/n"

She told me where she is and I heard from her she's in the emergency theatre...

What went wrong...

Goddammit!!!..
I know nothing about my own wife!!!...

Finally reaching my destination, I saw Jimin and my parents there, her parents there, my bodyguards...

I don't care if I cause a scene 'cause where were those morons I left to protect her....

I went straight to a bodyguard and lifted him by the collar...

"What fvckin' happened while I was away, I swear if she doesn't make it out of there I'll fvckin' kill you alive...
I left her in your care and what happened, she's in the theatre the same day I left..."

I started throwing punches on him until Jimin pulled me off...

I swear I'm not gonna let him alive...

"Calm down and listen for once!!!" Jimin snapped...

I almost roared...
But for y/n, it's all for y/n...
Deep breaths...
Breathe in....
Breathe out...