party

We started getting ready to set up the party with stuff that we found in the basement. Nick has so much decorations because of the awesome parties he would throw as a kid. Nick and I went to grab everything together. "Your house is like shopping at a mini mart dude." I looked at him laughing. He responded quickly by saying "Actually it is. Everything's gonna be $500 dollars ma'am." We both laughed and grabbed a bunch of stuff. "Omg nick I just found the tiki things from a couple summers ago, let's see what we can find." We heard Luke yelling for us as we hurriedly grabbed the stuff and ran. "Last one to the house is a rotten egg" nick said giggling almost dropping everything. "So guys we are thinking tiki bar type of party and like a very chill vibe." Nick said as Luke and cece approved. The house looked amazing it really was beautiful. We sent invitations while at school and told people about it during school. We finally finished and people started flooding the house. I put on my favorite swimsuit that I had at nicks house. Luke, nick and cece just wore whatever I had or nick had there already. Everything and everyone started crowding the house, it was so packed i couldn't even find anyone. A couple of drinks later i saw nick and Jessica kissing on the couch and basically gripping each other's clothes like animals. I was so mad and grossed out at the same time. I walked past them tipping a drink on to the couch that was slightly going to fall. They both got up and gasped in shock as they saw the mess creating, i went to the pool and yelled "It's time to party!" Jumping into the pool the ice cold water hit me like a bunch of bricks just enough to sober me up a bit and notice my emotions.  I waved to Cece to come join, as she slowly did;revealing her curves and as a settle moment everyone stoped to look at her for as many seconds as she had before stepping into the strong pool.
"Omg you looked so hot walking in here!" I said to her obviously not fully aware of how loud i am. "Thank you, gosh i'm just so tired of being in luke's shadow it's exhausting." I looked at her with gulit, i knew that before i thought she was more than a person i just thought of lukes girl. I never realized how she felt before. "Well you are gorgeous forget all about Luke tonight it's freaking summer!" Face to Face, I swallowed my pride and told her, "My brother doesn't deserve you before he met you. He was with this girl. Glad he chose you. She was so toxic and unbearable." She looked at me confused and sounded upset "what do you mean?" I know I messed up. She basically froze and thought for a second. She got out of the pool, running up to him trying to kill him. He was by the grill and was very confused at why she was upset " I've had enough of you. I'm so done playing this game." She stormed out with a guy following her. Luke rushed to me. "what the hell did you say to her?" "I don't know something just came over me and I talked about Olivia." Olivia was the girl that Luke had met one summer. He didn't do anything until he did later that summer or that year, he had met cece and with all his glory he had to choose. Of course he chose someone who meant something to him, but that doesn't change the fact that Olivia wasn't upset or that she wasn't human. Cece didn't know but maybe she didn't know for a reason. I get that now. As everyone looked around he yelled " How could you possibly be so stupid?" he ran off to find cece and I got out the pool to get a drink. I bought some punch you spelling it slightly everywhere I saw Nick coming and I started to walk away, rolling my eyes, but he grabbed my arm. "what's wrong? Where is Cece and Luke?" Just says he says that we see people running out, recording outside. We rush to see Luke and a random guy fighting. " what the hell are you doing with my girl bro" "no because you're being a dick and not following your girl." They start pushing each other, and nick goes to grab Luke. "get off you don't get this." "what don't I get, you're being dumb" "you don't get it you are you! I don't have anything compared to you. Nothing but her." it stood quiet nobody said a thing. I could feel Luke's sadness. He ran off and I called for him but he just kept running. Everyone started to leave after that mess so I went to apologize to cece. " I'm sorry I said that it was wrong to tell you something that I wasn't supposed to do. Sorry that it was at a random time. It's just before he met you. He didn't try and bond with me and the way that you made him made us closer. Those two years have been great. I know you guys have only known each other for that long but ever since he chose you things have just been better." "for what it's worth. I knew I wasn't the first one but for some reason sometimes I just like to think that I was." we hugged and then she left. It was just me and Nick cleaning up the mess. "So what happened with your brother?" I went to sit beside him and I laid my head down saying. " I don't know. I feel with their fighting and me telling cece about Olivia. I just messed up the vibe tonight especially their night." he looked. Shocked, turned to me. "you really said Olivia I mean it's not that big of a deal when we talk about her, but to cece come on." he wrapped his arms around me continuing his sentence, " ill survive though, we will figure something out but for now let's just sleep." he continued to laugh at the thought of me spilling out talking about Olivia. We both said good night, and fell asleep, but before I did, I just kept thinking. How he looked everything was just like my dream only better.
In the morning I had this awful headache and nick had already been up "hey good morning drink this and shower fast we got to see what happened with your brother" I drank my drink slowly and looked at my phone blowing up a DMs and stories posted of my brother fighting that boy that was talking to cece last night. "What are you looking at? I told you, drink up!" "We seriously have to get down and see my brother, look!" as he stares at my phone we immediately start getting ready to go down to see my brother at the house because something big just happened.