Chapter 5

Rea's pov:

I'm now back in Manila and currently in my studio but my mind is still left in Hingabe Resort, specifically in my bed where Belphegor took my innocence away.

"Hey, earth to Rea? Are you listening?" A feminine voice said.

I suddenly look infront of me and saw Ivey staring at me while her left eyebrow is raise.

"Sorry I got occupied," I apologize because I just realized that she's asking me of my trip.

"Did something happen to you on that resort?" She asked.

I just gulp before responding to her, because I know for a fact that I can never lie to her.

"I'm no longer a virgin," I answered

Her eyes grew wide after what I've said and I know that she will start ranting so I immediately prepared myself for it. "What the hell? Who took your V card Rea! My gosh ano ginawa mo?"

"Ivey, calm down please. Tsaka I'm the one who initiated it, don't be so dramatic. Okay?" I said while trying to calm her down.

"How the hell I am going to calm down after finding out that my best friend since high school is no longer a virgin?" She ask with an exaggerated tone on her voice. "Do you expect me to say Was it good? Did you enjoy it? Hell no Rea."

I took a deep sigh before drinking my glass of coffee.

"Where's the explanation, Rea?" She asked again.

"I was so drunk and didn't know what I was doing, the last thing I know is I woke up naked in bed and saw Belphagor getting out of the shower. That's all," I answered.

She suddenly pinched my left cheek but I can feel that she wants to do more.

"I thought we'll never let ourselves be associated with any Kólasi outside of our work related stuff? My gosh Rea," she said.

"I know Ivey, but trust me. That was just a one-night stand," I replied.

She just sat down and massaged her temples, she looked at me before drinking her coffee. "Just make sure, Rea. Ayaw kong makita kang luhaan dahil lang sa Kolólasi."

I just nodded as an answer and finish my editing, matapos kong ma-edit lahat ng picture sa resort ni Belphagor ay agad ko itong pina-print sa secretary namin. While waiting for the pictures I decided to go out and went a near mall on our studio, I quickly went to my favorite coffee shop and ordered a matcha-coffee. While waiting for my order I suddenly felt a hand on my hips which almost made me jump, I turned around and see Belphagor looking at me with a serious expression on his face.

"Have you already ordered?" He asked.

"Yes, I already did. What are you doing here?" I asked back.

"I'm just getting some stuff and saw you here and saw some guys staring at you which is why I decided to approach you," he answered.

I looked around the coffee shop and saw some guys looking at me but I can actually see more girls staring at Belphagor, I took a deep sigh before grabbing my drink and facing Belphagor.

I gave him a little smile but I know I look weird doing it. "The pictures are almost done, you can actually get it today if you want."

He frowned at me but nodded on my suggestion, he immediately guided me out of the mall and directed me to his car.

"How have you been?" He asked while driving.

"I'm doing great, you?" I asked back.

"I've been so busy lately, I needed to travel abroad to finish some meetings with some investors. I'm not ghosting you Rea I'm just busy with my company," he answered. while his eyes are focused on the road.

I just decided to keep my mouth shut because I don't even know where this conversation will end, we arrived at our studio and I immediately got 3 folders under his name and handed the envelope to him.

"Here's all the pictures and I'll also be sending PDF copies of those pictures for you as well," I said with a smile.

He took a deep breath before taking the envelope off my hand but I was shocked when he pulled me closer and encircled his strong arms on my body.

I can feel him sniffing my hair before speaking."I miss you, Rea."

"Excuse me, Belphagor. We're at my studio," I said with a hint of nervousness in my voice.

"I don't mind," he replied.

I was about to respond when I heard a knock on my glass wall, I quickly pulled myself away from Belphagor and saw Ivey and I know on the way she looks at me that she has a lot of questions.

"Good afternoon Mr. Kólasi, it's a good thing you are here to pick up those pictures. I'm Ivey by the way," she said.

"I know you, how are you and my brother?" Belphagor replied.

I can see Ivey's eyes like she wants to choke Belphagor to death. "We're doing good but I would really appreciate it if you tell your brother to stop pestering me."

Belphagor chuckled before grabbing the envelope again on my table, he smiled at me before looking back to Ivey.

"Your message will be sent, also I'll be sending the last payment later. I'll have my secretary wired the payment in your bank," he said.

"We appreciate your business with us today Mr. Kólasi," Ivey said.

I smiled and accompanied Belphagor out of our studio.

"I bet my brother would bring hell once I deliver your friend's message," he said while chuckling.

"I apologize for Ivey's behavior, she's not like this. Sorry," I replied.

"No need to be sorry, I know what she has been through. Plus I would enjoy seeing my brother's face being angry because of what she said," he said with a smile on his face. "Can we meet some other time?" He suddenly asked.

I look behind my back to see if Ivey is listening before answering his question. "Just let me know when in that way I could get ready."

He smiled before leaving our studio, I can feel my heart skipping a beat because of his smile but I softly slap myself to control myself.

"Gosh, Rea. What do you think you are doing?" I asked myself.

------------_--------_--------
Chapter 5 is done.