Avi Angel x Jacob Sartorius

I know it's not Asher, but it's Avi & that's close enough.
I made a nice 4k word long chapter of Avi & Jacob fucking. 

Here's two little snippets from the chapter (5% the total story length). 

----

His tip met immediate resistance at Avi's pucker. He needed a bit of stretching. There was no fingering beforehand. Luckily Avi's hole could do it, he's had much worse before. Avi's arms reached back for Jacob's body, his fingers reaching the sides of Jacob's ass. Forming a light grip, he tried pulling Jacob in closer to get his cock to force his hole open.

Avi wanted this dick, he wanted to be fucked so bad. He loved the feeling, the whole experience. Seeing other guy's dicks, seeing how they fuck. Feeling them deep inside. Hearing if they moan or grunt or try to keep quiet. Usually the ice is broken after Avi moans like a whore with his fat dick drooling. Aching and yearning for a good hard pounding.

....

"I wouldn't mind a chance at fucking you?" Avi proposed to him.

"What? But, I don't," Jacob said wanting to say no, but at the same time, he felt like he should say yes to Avi. "I don't have experience bottoming," he tells him.

"Sounds perfect, a virgin hole for me to use. And look, I'm not as big as you, so you could totally take it all, no problem."

---- 

If you'd like to read the full chapter, check out ways to contact me on my profile & you can buy it.

Enjoy the smut!