Nyabug piss adventure

Nyabug has lived at renat-cave for a while now because renata took pity on her and decided to let her stay. She is Renatas pal and "helps" her, at least tries to, with missions. Although shes not... Lets just say.. Very smart. But its the intention that matters.

Renata came back home late and she saw nyabug sleeping on the floor like always, because she doesnt want to get her a proper bed or anything. Come on, Renata is poor and won't waste her resources on this nasty cat-bug thing. She just ignored her. But it started smelling like craazy so Renata came up to her.

She saw a paddle of pee under Nyabug.

-The fuck? - Renata thought to herself. - This is disgusting.. I should clean it up because it stinks so badly its literally insufferable, but its nasty to touch all that...
-Hey! Wake up you stupid cat! - Renata screamed as she kicked nyabug, trying not to touch the piss areas.
-N-nya?!!!! - nyabug woke up confused.
-Go clean it for yourself you stupid fuck.
-R-renata... Nya.. doesnt know h-how...

Time to go to the store.

Renata pov
I bought diapers for nyabug because it seems like she will just piss herself more eventually and i don't want to deal with this every day or so. Lets just hope this will fix it.

I walked into my renat-cave with the diapers and a mop and decided to clean it because that retard cant do anything for herself. After i cleaned i took nyabug and layed her down on the table and began to change her diaper her underwear was all smelly and was pissed all over it i tried so hard to ignore the smell. But to be fair i only gave her one pair of underwear after we met and so she wore them all the time. Before that she didnt wear panties at all just a loose, dirty dress.

I put nyabug in the diaper carefully.

There you go. - Renata said to nyabug. She was disappointed that she had to do all that but at the end maybe... Renata has some emotions left for others out there...

Now. Lets go back to killing people.