𝘍𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘓𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦; ♡

𝗟𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗢 𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗢. . .

leo never knew what serenity could feel like until he met you. 

and he never had faith in praying until he started begging each and every God he could imagine for you to love him, to look at him, even if just for a moment, the way he looks at you. the way he still looks for you in a place he knew you weren't. 

and leo never believed in a heaven until he saw the universe within your eyes, which gazed right into his own. how could you look at him so sweetly? why must you torture him so? 

despite every scar that tainted his soul, you treated them like they were painted onto a delicate vase, regarding him as if he, too, was as priceless as something so intricate. as if he were a work of art.

leo had never felt a love that burnt so heavily. so similar to a comet in the sky, a giant ball of ice ignited into flames upon entering the atmosphere, burning so brightly that it flickered this world-ending feeling that he didn't know if he'd survive or not into his heart.

it caught him all off guard, how you managed to make him love you so much, and how much it hurt. 

"i love you," he whispered, the words practically tearing themselves out through his throat as the thought popped into his mind. 

and leo had never heard a silence quite so loud before. he had never felt so small, so weak, so absolutely pathetic in the presence of simply himself...

he still wonders what would have happened if he told you how he felt.