Crush, Chop, and Burn Pt. 1

"Welcome to your new home, Mrs

"Welcome to your new home, Mrs. Davenport." Donald Davenport said, busting through the door, with his new wife in his arms.

"Why thank you, Mr. Davenport." Tasha Davenport hummed.

"Absolutely, Mrs. Davenport."

Leo Dooley and Hannah Jackson groaned from the doorway. "We get it. You're married." Leo whined.

"It's getting old." Hannah added, lugging in bags.

Alicia Thomas laughed from behind them. "Guys! Let them enjoy it! For Donny, this could be the last time to he has a woman this interested in him." She sassed. Donald stopped what he was doing and glared at the dirty blonde, who was smirking triumphantly.

Leo laughed smiled at his best friend and looked around the living room in shock. "Wow! You got this big house just from inventing things?"

Mr Davenport nodded. "Mmhm."

Leo pointed to his mother. "Way to go, Mom. That's a husband. What the heck is that?" He noticed the stick in the middle of the room."

Hannah came over and looked at it. She touched it. "Looks like something that's gonna be welded." She rolled up her sleeves. Donald slapped her hands away, ignoring her comment.

"Oh, uh... that is my latest creation. Davenport Industries' first completely interactive 3-D TV." He explained. He turned it onto a baseball game. The player hit a home run and the ball went flying. Against Alivia's protests, Leo dumbly tried to catch it. He crashed into the screen behind him. A white face appeared.

"Watch the face, termite!" A voice said from the wall. Leo looked around the room frantically.

"Mom, I think the little voice inside my head is back." He squeaked.

Hannah scoffed. "Who said it ever left?"

Alivia snorted and high-fived her while Leo rolled his eyes.

Davenport shook his head and motioned to the face. "No, this is Eddy. He's my smart home system. Eddy, this is my new stepson, Leo. Remember, I told you Leo and Tasha are moving in today?"

The computer spoke up. "Hey, welcome. Everything here is mine."

Davenport sighed and walked up to the teens.

"Why don't you guys check out your new rooms? Leo, just go straight down that hallway, and when you see the room with the video games and the action figures and the 50-foot-screen TV... keep walking— That's mine. As for the girls, Tasha told me you two liked sharing, so I gave you a shared room, but it's really cool and big. Right beside Leo's."

Leo sighed in disappointment while the girls squealed at each other. They followed Leo down an unfamiliar hallway.

Hannah spoke up as they walked. "Leo, are you sure this is the right way?"