Part 5

When class ended, Edward walked Midnight to her car. She was leaving for the day. She felt drained after using the repel spell constantly. She could boost herself back up, but then she would have to deal with the crash once it wore off.

Midnight unlock the driver side door, "See you later, Honey boy."  She tells Edward as she climbs into her car.

"You should stay." He tells her, his hands tucked away into his front pockets. "You should eat something before you leave."

"Unless you are going to hand feed me, I don't think so." She tells him with an amused expression. He really did feel guilty. Oh she was going to have fun with this.

"I could if I absolutely have to," he tells her.

Midnight furrows her brows. "Damn it, Eddie. You're making it hard for me to leave."

"So you'll stay?" Edward perks up.

"Hell no!" She smirks. "But, how about you give me your phone number?" She asks him shyly. "If I get hungry, I'll call you to bring me something to eat, I mean, it's the least you can do after causing so much pain. Besides, I'm in the mood for a little honey, Honey Boy."

Edward could feel himself blush. Luckily, Midnight wouldn't be able to see it.

With a nod, he asks her for her phone. When she hands it to him, he punches in his number and hits send. He pulls his own iPhone from his back pocket just as it begins to ring. "Good, now I have your number too. I can call to see if your still alive. "

Midnight snatched her phone away from Edward. "Hey, not fair. I planned on calling you with my number block."

"Why's that?" Edward questions.

"I don't give my number out to complete strangers, especially strangers as sadistic as you." She tells him right before turning the key and rolls down her window. "Laters, Honey boy." She said waving her hand out the window.
Later that day, Midnight had managed to get rid of all her pains except for  the one on her back. She couldn't reach that part of her body. It was near dinner time and Midnight was starving. She planned on calling Edward to bring her something to eat, but she didn't know him that well to tell him where she lived. She opted to going to the local diner a few blocks down from the motel.

She shrugged on a pair of black sweatpants that belonged to her brother, with the matching sweatshirt. It was colder in Forks, the small town that barely saw the sun, so she added an extra sweatshirt to keep Her warm.

She reach Sully's diner in less than five minutes. She manages to snatch the last booth at the far end of the diner, near the back exit.

After ordering her double bacon cheeseburger with cheese fries and a shake, she pulled out her phone and began playing Zombie Invasion.

She was half way into completing the last Sargent level that would thrust her into the rank of Master Sargent when she heard a ping, followed by a pop up text message that blocked most of her screen.

She hisses, loudly, "no, no, no!" But by the time she dismissed the message, a zombie had come from behind her and bit her. She was going to start the entire level all over again.

With a growl building up in her chest, she closed the game and went to find the offending message.

It was from a number she didn't know. Of course she didn't know the number, she had no friends to call her, the only number she had program was her brother's, and it only worked when he was on Earth.

Unknown: Are you feeling any better?

Midnight: worst now that you texted me!

"Wait!" Midnight gasp. This had to be Edward's number.  She quickly saved the number in her contact