Chapter 2: A Humble Beginning

The following morning, Viorel was awake and nicely dressed in a light blue and turquoise short sleeve jacket with a long-sleeved blue shirt underneath. He had on purple fingerless gloves along with green knee-length shorts and green socks along with teal colored shoes.

He glanced at the mirror as he combed through his wet hair from his shower, making sure he was all good to go. Once his hair was fixed up, he grabbed his fully packed backpack and secured Trident's Pokeball onto his belt before he headed out of his room for breakfast before he left for his Pokemon journey.

As he arrived downstairs, he walked into the kitchen and saw his mother placing a plate of a stack of Oshawott shaped waffles on the table with a bowl of eggs and a cup of nanb berry smoothie.

"Good morning, your father outside feeding the Pokemon," She said, smiling at Viorel.

"Alright, at least I see him on my way out,but where is  Amber?" He asked, cutting up his waffles in smaller pieces.

"She still sleeping given it's still quite early," His mother replied as she washed the skillet she cooked the waffles in.

"Yes, of course, the Professor expects everyone to be there early and on time," Viorel stated as he started eating his breakfast.

"You know how to get Professor Mulberry's lab,correct?" His mother asked, glancing back at Viorel, who was halfway through his breakfast.

"Yes, it just up north and towards the right of town closer to the forest," Viorel replied as he stood up now done with breakfast.

"Good, well, get going, and don't worry. I let Amber know you said bye," His mother said.

Viorel nodded and waved bye to his mother as he walked out the kitchen and towards the door to head out and begin his pokemon journey after getting he Pokemon trainer ID from Professor Mulberry's lab.

****

Viorel was walking through the streets of Bluefield Town. He smiled, knowing that this would be the last time he would be here for a while. It wasn't the biggest town, so everyone knew each other very well. He would be one of the three trainers leaving the town in a couple of years now, given most of the others were younger them him and his best friend Clover, and of course his least favorite person Zane.

He smiled as he watched the younger children playing around with their families and any pet Pokemon living with them. The soothing breeze of the wind was blowing through his hair as he walked down the streets.

"Viore!" A familiar feminine voice called out from behind.

Viorel turned around to see a beautiful fourteen year old with fair skin and blue eyes. She has long green hair that stops down her back and bangs down to her shoulders. She was wearing a dark purple hoodie with a pink shirt underneath along with yellow shorts, black leggings, and black and white sneakers.

"Good morning, Clover," Viorel greeted with a smile as he saw Clover running towards him.

"Morning, glad I didn't miss you there something I wanted to ask you," Clover said as she caught up to Viorel.

"What is it?" He asked, glancing over at Clover.

"I was hoping that you would travel with me," Clover replied.

"I see. I was wondering why you didn't leave sooner, given that your birthday was almost a week ago," Viorel commented."Of course, I be more than happy to travel with you," He said.