Would you like to enter?

Jay POV

"Come on come on! ... YES I beat the game!!"

"Would you like to enter Prime Empire?"
It blared. Those words, like a calling for me to go in. The game opened and I could feel me being pulled in. I felt mindless as I walked in I didn't want to but the calling the energy coming from the game was magnetic. So I stepped in.

Cole POV
"Jay come on there's something you need to see!" I yelled coming into the last room I saw him in. As I walked in I saw a random game that was on... that's weird the power was shut off here a while ago, I checked to see if it was plugged in and it wasn't. The screen said "would you like to enter prime empire" with a start button below it. I must have been staring at it because Kai came up behind me and spoke up.
"Dude what are you staring at? None of us can find Jay!" Kai informed.
"Sorry, it's just this game is on and it's not even plugged in.." I state. Prime Empire... I remember that game. It was one that was shut down before it even launched. I wonder how it's even here.
"Guys! I think Zane found out where Jay went!" Loyd yelled. He seemed weary. Me and Kai walked into the room where there was a laptop with CCTV footage. We played it and saw what had happened. It once the game opened Jay's eyes went blank staring at it almost like he was entranced, walking in.
"We have to get in that game." Nya says with determination to save her lover.
"Yes but first there are many more questions that need to be answered. Let's start with those first.

3 Weeks Later.
Loyd POV
Zane decided to stay back incase something goes wrong. Cole booted up the game and started playing. It seemed like the logical choice to have him play because he seemed to have the most knowledge about Prime Empire. As he got closer to finishing the game I noticed the game started to change... the screen was getting brighter and it started vibrating. Odd.. then the game opened. We all hesitated before walking in me being the last. It was crazy with all the bright colors and I swear I saw some glitching before we entered what looked like a cyber punk city.
"Woah!" Kai gasped, we were in, now we just need to find Jay.