7 | Work

Woo rushed to the door fixing the hoodie san had gave him to wear to cover himself and made sure his very visible boner was hidden well which it was thankfully.

Woo opened the door to a worried mingi, Mingi had a bag written "Choi Café." and in his right hand had a cup of coffee in it also labeled "Choi café".

"Oh thank god your awake how does your head feel you drank alot yesterday." Mingi said as he frantically scanned wooyoung.

"Im fine just a small headache." "Good there is a LOT i have to tell you.." Mingi said walking into Wooyoungs apartment the tall male placed the bag on the counter and frantically pulled out his phone.

"OH MY GOD BY THE WAY!" Mingi shouted as he say down at wooyoungs counter.

Woo on the other hand was shocked at how mingi completely missed the muscular man sitting on the couch watching the two men closely.

"Your hot barista came to pick you up. Yeo called him over to come and take you home." Mingi had blurted.

Wooyoung froze he was embarrassed. Insanely embarrassed. Even though san probably already knew Wooyoung had a huge thing for san.

Yeah san already knew wooyoung had found him attractive but hearing Wooyoungs friend himself shout it out was hilarious and clarification that Woo liked San.

"Yeah um. I knew that." Wooyoung replied nervously

"YOU DID!?" Mingi looked up from his phone and stared at wooyoung confused.

Wooyoung nodded and looked behind mingi. Mingi still confused and turned his head.

San was there he had stood up and waved smiling at the confused tall man.

"HE WAS HERE THE ENTIRE TIME!?" "Mhm" Wooyoung nodded as mingi stared back at his friend.

Mingi smiled and walked over to san plaving his arm around him and shoved his phone in the baristas hand.

"Here play this video i took this of wooyoung last night." San looked over to mingi who was slanted over to star at the phone with san and smiled at him.

San pressed play on the video and watched as wooyoung hugged all on seonghwa in the video whilst shouting.

"Hey!! What are you showing him?" Wooyoung said as he frantically tried to get over to the two.

"Nothing! Here let me give you the donuts i got from yunho." Mingi said stopping wooyoung in his place turning the man around and walking back to the kitchen.

Wooyoung shouted at san to turn the video off but san ignored him and laughed admiring how stupidly cute wooyoung was whilst drunk.

He glanced up and watched as mingi gave wooyoung a donut while the taller man started to eat his own and drink the coffee he placed on the counter earlier.

"So how's the coffee?" San said walking up to the two men who were on the opposite side of the island counter.

"Good so are the donuts." Mingi said whilst wooyoung nodded. "Im glad was yunho there?" San said as he gave mingi back his phone and sat on the barstool.

"Yeah , He actually gave me a sample of a new drink you guys are making." Mingi said causing sans to immediately respond. "Did he?"

Wooyoung watch and heard as the two men spoke about the taste and how san was excited mingi enjoyed the new drink.

But what wooyoung was really focused on San. He loved how san looked when he was excited talking about his job, He watched as his eyes lit up and shined. He watched as his plump lips moved everytime the man opened his mouth to speak.