Chapter 4

Walking through the the airport is nerve racking due to the fact that I stick out like a sore thumb. While most of the girls here are wearing daisy dukes and crop tops I'm wearing my worn out Ohio State sweatshirt and my favorite pair of ripped skinny jeans.

And my mom and dad aren't helping with their constant, "Oh look over there Natalie!" and "It's just so sunny over here." comments. They are acting like they have never seen the sun before!

When we finally get our luggage my dad hails a taxi and we all climb in. The whole car ride I just stare out the window watching the scenery fly by. It turns out LA isn't nearly as ugly as i thought it would be. There are some really beautiful parts of the city and then there are some parts that makes me want to run all the way back to Ohio.

I'm really deep in thought when I hear my mom say, "So, what do you think of the house?" Only then do i realize that the cab has pulled over and we are parked in front of our new home. Geez, how long was i daydreaming? "Um it looks...nice." I reply.

I slowly get out of the cab and grab my carry-on from the trunk. I walk up the porch to the front door, and right before my hand touches the handle I say to myself, "Here we go." And I push the door open to my new home.

Sorry it took me soo long to update, i had an extreme case of writer's block. But now i finally know where this story is going to go, so i will have an updating schedule soon. hope you enjoyed. :)

-EdgyRead <3