Interdimensional - Part 1

Authors Note: Hi! Just a quick notice, if you haven't read the story description yet, I highly recommend you do before you begin, there's some information you'll want to know that'll help! Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AHHHHHHHHH!"

Hana woke up, flailing her arms and shouting in fear. She gasped for air as she looked around, and took in her surroundings, having just woken up from a horrible dream- or was it? 

It was dark outside, and she sat up, only then noticing the silky bedsheets and the pink blanket that covered her, along with the furry bathrobe that covered her. As she looked around, the walls seemed to be made of a- tree? Rather, the inside of a tree, as there was a bookshelf carved into the wall lined with encyclopedias, history textbooks, medicine manuals, it was as if you could find anything you needed on the shelf. Above it, a painting of two moons, a star, some clouds, and a sun. Glancing across the area she had been sleeping in, there was a window to her left with bright yellow curtains, showing the ongoing storm that was raging outside. Rain poured down from the sky and thunder shook the house. She shivered in fear as she got up, and got a closer look around her. There was another bed on the other side of the room, only she saw that it wasn't quite exactly a room. The beds were on an elevated platform connected to a staircase, which led to another room below, lined with a dozen more shelves and hundreds more books lined across them. She rubbed her eyes and walked around, noticing that the downstairs lights were on. 

Tentatively, Hana walked down the steps, noticing how oddly wide they were. "Hello...? Is anyone there?" She asked as her feet hit the ground floor. Her shoes were next to the door, soaking wet, along with the rest of her clothes-

"Oh-!" With her face turning red, she was suddenly very glad she had the robe on. From the other room, she heard footsteps approaching, although they sounded more like... hooves? 

A voice came from behind the door. "I think she's awake, Spike. Come on!" The door swung open and Hana blanched. Standing in front of her was a lavender pony, or rather, a unicorn, with dark blue, purple, and pink hair for a mane and a hot pink star surrounded by smaller white stars on her flank. Standing next to her, a young dragon with skin the same color of the mare next to him and green scales. 

The unicorn spoke. "Hi! You're finally awake, thank goodness."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hana was rendered speechless. She certainly wasn't expecting to wake up to- this, and now she was sat down at a table, holding a cup of tea while the unicorn and the dragon sat across from her. 

"So you're not from here...?" The dragon asked, rubbing his chin. Hana shook her head. "No, I'm not from- this world, at least. The most that I know is that I'm from another dimension."

Hana explained that she was from another world, that she had traveled with two of her other friends to this dimension, and explained that they had already been to another magical dimension before. The unicorn sat for a while, observing her. "And you said your name is Hana...? That's an odd name... I haven't heard of anything like that before. To be fair though, I have heard odder." She stood up and walked over to her. "My name is Twilight Sparkle, and this is Spike." She said with a smile, gesturing to the young dragon. "You're currently in Ponyville, and don't worry, you're in good hands. We can help you get home, don't worry. I myself have been doing some studies on other dimensions and universes, and I think I can be of assistance. But for now, you really should go back to getting some rest."

Hana stood up. "And my clothes...?" She looked at her pants, shirt, and socks, which were now resting over the fireplace drying up. "Oh, that's what those were. Don't worry, I'll have them ready for you in the morning, and I know just the pony who can help you out with getting some more." Twilight said, also moving Hana's shoes over next to the heat with her magic.