Crush Models: Part 2

Song of the day: we can't be friends (wait for your love) by Ariana Grande

Question of the day: Between the love of your life and a high paying job that you actually like; which would you choose over the other?

Before you start, this is a modern AU (more precisely fashion AU), so the characters won't have the same job as the original BSD. This also means that abilities don't exist in this AU. Enjoy this oneshot!

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
Guide to acronyms and words I'll be using:
Y/N = Your name
N/N = Nickname
R/E = Random event
F/S = Favorite snacks
F/F = Favorite flavor
E/C = Eye color
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✧༺♥༻∞˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Akutagawa pampered Y/N with kisses all over her blushing face. Her heart was racing and her mind was going crazy. They were currently on her bed. She was lying down as Akutagawa was on top of her, one hand pinned her hands above her head while the other caressing her cheek. Suddenly, she exclaimed, "W—Wait!"

Akutagawa widened his eyes, surprised by her action. Still, he paused his actions. "Sorry, N/N. Did I make you uncomfortable?"

"No! Of course not!" He smiled in relief. "I simply thought you were coming over to watch a movie with me. And so when you suddenly kissed me, it was a bit surprising..."

"Did you not like it?"

"Quite the opposite! It felt really nice! Just..." She avoided his eyes while blushing, "Please warn me next time you do that—it's my first time being in a relationship..."

Akutagawa chuckled in response. He always found this flustered, shy side of her cute. The sight of her blushing, hands pinned under him, delighted him. If another man had ever seen her like this, he'd like to permanently erase that memory from that man's brain.

He reluctantly let go of her wrists. "Alright. Can I kiss you now?"

Y/N deadpanned. "Yes..."

He proceeded to kiss her lips.

"Are you going to come to R/E?" Y/N asked as her head was laid on Akutagawa's chest.

He ran his fingers through her hair. "Hmm... Are you going to be there?" She nodded. "Then I'll come," he responded with a smile.

His girlfriend beamed in return. "That's great! I'm so excited for the event now!"

The two spent the rest of the night watching movies and talking about things they'd like to do together.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✧༺♥༻∞˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

After exchanging their phone numbers, the two models secretly contacted each other often. Just recently, they became a couple. This was kept a secret, of course, from the public and their agency.

The following morning, there was a sudden banging on Y/N's apartment which woke the couple up. Y/N hurried to open the door. Surprisingly, it was Kunikida who stood before her, freaking her out. "What are you doing here?!"

"That doesn't matter right now. We have a bigger problem at hand!" He entered without any notice.

"Hold on, Kunikida! You can't just barge in here! Get out—or at least give me more time to get ready!" Despite her best efforts to pull her manager away from the arm, he was still able to walk normally without any struggles.