002

6:02 A

6:02 A.M.

HARLEM , NY

Armani pov

June 17th , 2022

Dear diary ,

I had just moved from my hometown, Chicago to New York . Well I'm not really complaining but it's gonna be hard to start new again , I'm honestly excited but I'm not sure how the people in New York are compared to Chicago. But it's always good to give something a chance <3 .

- Armani

Armani would slip out her bed as she walked around the room , going to her closet and grabbing a outfit , she put on a essentials hoodie with some Nike sweats and uggs , she spilled in her AirPods and put her hoops in as she sat at her vanity.

Armani brushed her hair and did her makeup as she grabbed her back and waved goodbye to her mom before she turned on her music and walked to the bus stop , as the bus pulled up to her area she sighed and walked on , nervous.

As she walked to a empty seat she caught  the attention of almost everyone , Ayesha who was sitting on Ethan's lap , playing with his hair decided to stick her leg out and purposely trip Armani as she landed with a hard fall on the floor , some people shook while others laughed .

"What the hell.." Armani got up and faced Ayesha "why'd you do that?"

The girl with the red hair spoke up "just a little warning , to know who I am." Ethan didn't look phased , almost if he had gone through it before

Armani was nervous so she just stayed quiet and went to the empty seat as Ayesha and her friends laughed.

Before she knew it , someone sat next to her . Before Armani could speak she was interrupted by the person

"What's ya name ma? I'm Juliana but you can call me Jules."

Armani quickly understood this and wasn't any type of girl but a stud .

"Oh uhm...sorry my names Armani , nice to meet you."

"Das a pretty name , so like you tryn lemme take you out ?"

Armani scoffed a bit

"Sorry but I'm not like that" which left Juliana with a kind of disappointed face

"Well it's okay , we can atleast be friends."
She smiled

"Well in the meanwhile why don't I tell you about everyone ?" Armanis eyes lit up

"Yes please."

"Well that red haired girl is a bitch all she fucking does is bully other girls , you know I heard she made someone's parents divorce cause she didn't like a certain girl ?" Armani slightly looked shocked

"Woah."

"Yeah but not only that , the boy over there . That's Ethan but everyone calls him notti , he is a upcoming rapper but don't pay that nigga any mind."

"The girl with the Mexican flag on her shirt is Leahna that's Ayesha's best friend , don't trust her . That bitch tells Ayesha EVERYTHING! Then the long curly haired boy is David but some people call him dd"

"He is notti's brother , but he won't do anything. He doesn't really socialize, the other one his name is Darrian but just call him ddot . Like the brothers they are all rappers , but yu know that's pretty much it ."

Armani looked quite nonchalant at the end of it like she was trying to decide how she would feel about these people

"Well all I know is that this isn't anything like Chicago."

She said as the bus pulled up to the school.

Sorry for such the short chapter I made this at 4 am and didn't have the energy to finish and I didn't wanna keep people waiting on it lol , but I'll try to stay consistent