Description!

Warning:// abuse and sh!

Mia lynn Roger's was born on July 19th, 1980, She had brown dark hair
And she weighed 6 pounds 2 ounces and her parents loved her so much all throughout her childhood until on her  9th birthday she comes home to her parents fighting and she tries to break up but her dad pushed her off and yelled at her and made her go to her room and she ran to her room and cried for hours what seem to her like days and she couldn't stop crying until she heard a knock on the door it was her mom saying she had to go for awhile because she couldn't handle living in the house anymore and her mom said her goodbyes and kissed her forehead softly and while holding back tears and left soon that day. Mia couldn't handle her mom leaving so she just sat in her mom depressed and screaming and crying and sitting there on her bed and then the next day her dad storms into her room and screams at her calling her a whore and a slut and also bitch and comes up to her face and punches her in the face and yelling at her More and telling she should kill her self and hitting her so bad that the police came and arrested John and took Mia to a close relatives in Wisconsin and she has stayed there ever since. Red and Kitty look after her like Mia's there own child and she's so glad to have them in her life, Mia wants to forget about the pain her father caused her but she still thinks about it   and has nightmares about it and that's when she started self harming to forget about the pain and try to ease it. One day when Red makes her to take out the trash she hears singing from next door and that's when she meet Gwen her best friend. They instantly click and they became inseparable and then the next day Gwen introduces her friends to Mia and she meets Nate, Nikki, Jay they become best friends instantly and she loves her new friends.
A couple of weeks later her and Jay hang out because Nikki and Nate are going on a date and Gwen just wanted to stay home. They start talking and then ends up talking for hours and she opens up to him about her dad being abusive and her mom leaving her and Jay comforts her and Mia starts crying on his shoulder and they pull away after he comforts her and they lock eyes and they kiss and Jay pulls away an hugs her again and they never talk about it again.
They grew up and now it's 1995 and there now all teens and there ready to have the most awesome summer of their lives!

Author's Note
"Hi guys I'm so ready to write this!"