Kiara

Kiara

I sighed as I was stealthily sneaking away from my brother and heading to the  Outlands for satisfaction of a personal matter. I blushed as I made it to the Outlands and smiled as I followed the scent of masculine pheromones to my desired hyena and smiled as I  noticed he was sound asleep on his back and smiled as I swallowed his cock and sucked it  causing him to growl. I smiled as he pinned me growling and said what have  I told you about that. I whimpered and said I  like it rough besides I'm in heat. He froze as he began processing what was happening and said wait You weren't fooling when you came here and agreed to service me? I blushed and shook my head and said no why would I be your strong  dominant, and you know how to make someone beg. He shifted embarrassed and said oh  what of your parents  and Kion won't they assume I took advantage of you? I smiled and pulled him closer and whispered in his ear seductively you are my mate and my parents and brother will never change that even if they find out. He frowned and said wait if?  I nodded and whispered I'm committed to you and won't return to the PrideLands until I either have children grown enough to not need me or you order me away. Janja  shivered and began rubbing our groins together teasing my pussy and smiled as I moaned and humped against him. I  blushed and froze as I saw Kion standing there completely stunned. I blushed and said Kion I can explain. He smirked and said don't bother your secrets safe with me on one condition. I blushed as he smiled and said  Janja has to forfit one of his clan members to me as a toy. I frowned as I felt Janja freeze up. Janja blushed and said, "What do you mean toy?" I blushed as Kion showed his erect penis and purrs you tell me? Janja hot a look of realization and said oh uh any particular one? Kion  hmmm how about  the tightest and  most  submissive. I smiled as Janja  turned and said hey furrbrain!! I smiled as  Cheezi  whimpered and slunk forward and whimpered yes Janja? Janja smiled and said, "Your Kion's new plaything  do whatever he says. Cheezi blushed and nodded nervously looked at Kion. Kion  chuckled and said  well well look who the big bad lion has tackled Cheezi thrusting into Cheezi ass.