𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕.. 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕?

(Prologue!)

you can skip if you want to get to the murderer mystery part!!

Alex's POV:

I hear Zach's familiar footsteps walking by my door. He walks in, wearing a rather serious face.

"Alex, do you like Levi? He always flirts with you.." Zach said, mad.

"No, Zach, doesn't he flirt with everyone?" I say, obviously annoyed.

"Am I annoying you by being protective? You nerd." Zach said. I thought he was joking.

"Am I really a nerd to you?" I try joking back, but I realize Zach means it.

"Yes, Alex. I think it's best we break up." Zach says, looking at me.

"Oh.. okay." I say, trying hard not to cry.

"I think it's also best if I leave the squad, Alex, please don't be sad." Zach says, leaving my room.

"N-no." I say, after he leaves my room. I hope Jade, Charli, Levi, Luca, Sora, Jaxx and Light don't go with him. I try to hide the sadness. I wasn't  feeling well and I just wanted to go in a hole and never come out. EVER.

"What even is life..?" I murmured.

Light and Luca were probably watching movies in Light's room. Charli was stalking through the crack of Light's door. I had no idea at all what Sora and Jaxx were doing and I didn't want to find out. Jade was in her room aswell.

"Hey, Jade?" I ask, approaching her door.

"Come in, Alex." Jade says, sighing.

"What's wrong?" I ask, knowing something is obviously up with Jade.

"Well, Alex, you know how Drake left, and now Zach's leaving.. and they're brothers?" Jade asks, obviously nervous.

"Yea, you did really like Drake when he was still active in the squad, didn't you?" I ask, kind of sad knowing Jade probably will leave too. I don't have anything against it, but I'll miss her.

"Yes, I'm so sorry I'll be leaving you, Alex. I really don't know what else to say." Jade says, acting all apologetic.

"You know what, pack up and leave, Jade. I don't know what else to say, either." I say, stressed.

"Please Alex, you don't understand." I know Jade is trying her hardest to say sorry, but I don't want to hear it now. It's just a voice I want to hide forever in the back of my head and never take it out again,

"Go before I make you." I say.

"Okay, Alex, please just take care of yourself." Jade says, calmly, before she starts packing.

"Stay strong, the squad must go on." I tell myself as I leave Jade's room. Will the squad go on? Hopefully.

"Alex, are you okay?" Charli says as soon as she sees me.

"I should be asking you if you're okay. You've been stalking them for hours." I say to Charli. I did actually question myself on if she was okay every time Luca and Light were together.

"Well, kind of. I'm still getting over Light not liking me at all." Charli said, with sparkly about-to-cry eyes.

"I think Light might like Luca." I say, smiling, but also feeling bad for Charli.

"Like I don't know." Charli says, fake smiling.

"Wait is it that cute?" I ask, peeking in Light's room. Aww, they were cuddling. They were so cute together, yet they weren't even dating.

"Yea, I wish I was Luca." Charli says, looking into the distance.

"You really don't, Charli, Luca has many more problems than possible." I say, laughing. Charli doesn't know what I mean.

"You idiot, he has a knife obsession, he always has one with him. He has family problems, he has a hundred other problems that I don't even know." I explain to Charli.

"Oh I don't then," Charli sighs. "What do I do, Alex? Help me!"

"You need to move on," I say, trying not to sound mean and forcing.

"Oh, I do?" Charli says, cheering up a little bit.

"Yea, basically like how I'm dealing with Zach and Jade leaving." I said, still a little sad.

"Oh Yea, right I almost forgot.. How are you doing right now?" Charli asked, we saw the door to Light's room start to open and we backed out into the hall.

"I'm okay, don't worry about me." I try sounding as sure as I can.

"Hi Charli and Alex!" Luca says, energetic and happy.

"Are you always this happy?" I ask Luca, obviously not understanding why he was this happy.

"I- it's really nothing, just excited about.. Why do I have to even be scared to admit it, you two were probably stalking us."

"Maybe.." Charli says.

It was a long day, but an even longer night. I was tired, and there was nothing to do. Normally, Jade and I would laugh and watch movies, or Zach and I would play games until we got tired, but there was nothing to do. Until I heard a familiar scream.

"AaaAaaaHh!"